Confused about Diablo 3

so I am not sure if we have to pay for subscription (gaming time) like WoW apart from purchasing the game to play?

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope, it's B2P (buy to play)

10+ Year Old Account
    You do need a battle.net account though and must be online to play.

d3 is not a mmo. just because it can only be played online does not make a mmo.

10+ Year Old Account
    The game will be 60 bucks and thats it, play for the rest of your life for free. Just like the other 2 diablo games.

Deleted
    Another point of this is that when it doesn't require a monthly sub, blizzard is no longer forced to cater to the masses of crying teens that claim things are too hard and need nerfs

oh and another question,when I click on it on battle net (got it from annual pass) there is an option called ''Pre-download Game Client ''....so is this for the actual game or the beta,I mean if I download will I be ready to play at may 15th if its about the actual game?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pitsiriki View Post
    oh and another question,when I click on it on battle net (got it from annual pass) there is an option called ''Pre-download Game Client ''....so is this for the actual game or the beta,I mean if I download will I be ready to play at may 15th if its about the actual game?
    That's the actual game. You can download the files now to be ready, but you can't install it or log on until May 15th

Deleted
    I think it will be able to install the game a few days before release