Small CLCRet question

So i just switched to my pala cause of guild reasons and need to play ret.

Heard about this addon called clcret and installed it, added AW and Zealotry aura's to it but one thing about it keeps bugging me.
    The Main ability button ( aka what i am supposed to cast now ) has this black border around it, it even stays when i enable hide border under the appearance tab

The other buttons ( what to cast next and my ZW / Zea aura buttons ) dont have this, they only got a very thin black border if i uncheck hide border, but none when i enable the option, and basically i want none around my Main ability button neither.

I've seen screenshots where this is possible but im not finding the setting ( could be because it is 6am here atm or not :P ), on Curse i see a screenshot of smooth white borders and on wowinterface there is one without any borders at all.

To Clarify with a picture : http://imgur.com/8Fed7

i want to get rid of that black border ( in the screenshot it is crusader strike atm ) and want it borderless

thank you

I have no clue how to fix that, but how did you add zea/wings to the left side like that?
    Edit;

I looked trough the LUA some and I found this;
    -- DEFAULT VALUES
    "-- layout settings for the main frame (the black box you toggle on and off)\
    zoomIcons = true,
    noBorder = false,"

Try take the noBorder to true instead of false and see what happens.
    Last edited by Balyn; 2012-04-03 at 01:19 PM.
    I'm a kittycat

10+ Year Old Account
    It looks like the Zeal and Wings are just a two button action bar that he moved to the left of the CLCRet ui.

I have this too and I've yet to figure out how to get rid of the border. I've just gotten used to it.

Masque addon is what puts the border on. If you have it on your main bars it will show up on clcret.

Quote Originally Posted by Manstallion View Post
    It looks like the Zeal and Wings are just a two button action bar that he moved to the left of the CLCRet ui.
    It's a part of CLCinfo.

Deleted
    its either masque or tukui that skins them for you

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lyreth View Post
    Masque addon is what puts the border on. If you have it on your main bars it will show up on clcret.
    I don't have masque and I still have a border on mine.

Well upon loggin in today it seems gone, think it was Elvui that was trying to skin it on first launch or something.

Don't got an answer for people with the same problem since i didn't change any setting or addon since last night, the border just vanished today upon logging in

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FluFF View Post
    So i just switched to my pala cause of guild reasons and need to play ret.

Heard about this addon called clcret and installed it, added AW and Zealotry aura's to it but one thing about it keeps bugging me.
    The Main ability button ( aka what i am supposed to cast now ) has this black border around it, it even stays when i enable hide border under the appearance tab

The other buttons ( what to cast next and my ZW / Zea aura buttons ) dont have this, they only got a very thin black border if i uncheck hide border, but none when i enable the option, and basically i want none around my Main ability button neither.

I've seen screenshots where this is possible but im not finding the setting ( could be because it is 6am here atm or not :P ), on Curse i see a screenshot of smooth white borders and on wowinterface there is one without any borders at all.

To Clarify with a picture : http://imgur.com/8Fed7

i want to get rid of that black border ( in the screenshot it is crusader strike atm ) and want it borderless

thank you
    You are using Masque better known for it's name Button Facade and have a skin setup which is the the border based on your skin most likely.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    Can you imagine if someone insulted you in a thread, you reported it, and I told you "sorry, wrong thread to be butthurt"?

I actually like using Ovale Spell Priority on my ret paladin.....and any other dps'er I'm using. Simple layout.

Deleted
    Doesn't that border appear when the frame is unlocked? I seem to recall it looking like that when I was trying to set up my UI. I believe it should remove itself upon locking it in place. Though I could remember completely wrong and it might just be any sort of addon like Masque which puts it there.
    Last edited by mmoc4d22789fa4; 2012-04-03 at 08:57 PM. Reason: Clarification.