Page 1 of 14
... LastLast
    Deleted

Pandaren racials was OP, now its ridiculous...

ok, i really was pissed first i saw panda racials +100% Buff Food Bonus. because i thought new buff food will give like +100 mainstat and that would be reason enough for every hardcore player to reroll panda. But +300 mainstat on Buff food? are u kidding me? this is ridiculous. My bloodelf got +5 arcane resistance and panda + 300 mainstat?

really.. gtfo

Give me a break, QQ less kid, Jesus Christ, go reroll a Panda then and take the crying else where.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2012-04-03 at 09:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's like, beta dude.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Beta is beta and if the food bonus is deemed too powerful it'll be nerfed.
    I expect it to be lowered to 40% before release
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

reroll panda?

unless your in my boat, that would be the death knight boat, then start wading coz we aint got a paddle nor a panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Opheliac666 View Post
    Give me a break, QQ less kid, Jesus Christ, go reroll a Panda then and take the crying else where.
    It's not really QQ at all, if you look at most racials they may have ONE useful one for PvP OR PvE; Pandas get not only a few amazing Racials but also some fun ones (Bouncy)

Seeing as Pandas cant be every class it puts some at a disadvantage. Im sure though judging by your response you prob dont know much about End Game at all though

If these racials stay this way, it will be awkward seeing so many serious raiders go panda...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterHamster View Post
    Beta is beta and if the food bonus is deemed too powerful
    I have to give it that one does not need to be Master Theorycrafter International to see that the primary stat right now is OP to be doubled from food.

True, it i crazy OP, but like people have said, I really doubt it will be the same as it is now in the final version.

Im guessing it will either be nerfed to 10 percent or abandoned altogether

bey

ta

bey. ta.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

Deleted
    To be honest I don't like racials that give numbers.

Maybe not even PvP abilities.

They should only go to cosmetics and other perks. e.g. gold, crafting, shapeshifting, etc.

People said the same thing about the Dreanei. Anyone serious enough will take that +1% Hit.

People said the same thing about the Worgen. Anyone serious enough will that that +1% Crit.

It won't go live with that much of a buff. However even if it did, it is hardly overpowering. The stats in PvE wont compare to the inflation we're seeing on items, and will give a very minor boost in a raiding environment, not worth a race change. In PvP Battlegrounds it is the same with Raids, not enough of a stat increase compared to the stat inflation.

Deleted
    Well, 2% miss of NE still is better for tanks. 1% crit is better than 90 stre (lvl85, 4.3, warrior. Probably the same in 5.0). Then again, if you have to use both specs regularly, yes, panda may prove better. Enough to do a paid race change? Rofl no.
    Last edited by mmoc38db56fadf; 2012-04-03 at 08:51 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Squishychunk View Post
    If these racials stay this way, it will be awkward seeing so many serious raiders go panda...
    and that is exactly blizzards grand scheme of things just imagine how many people will race transfer mm..... *$$$$$$* for blizzard.

Deleted
    It's still beta so going berserk on stuff atm doesn't make much sense. But imo they will go live with racials better then other races, cause that will add a few thousands race changes from the hardcore raiders (to add from the people that were already be changing either way), just like it happened with goblins/worgens for the classes that got huge benefits from the haste/crit racial.
    The easy money from race changes they will get by just having an op racial set up is enough for them to let it go live and "handle" the forum qq's imo.

its beta, as i'm sure blizz themselves know its Op atm...

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    and that is exactly blizzards grand scheme of things just imagine how many people will race transfer mm..... *$$$$$$* for blizzard.
    I doubt it. I really do doubt someone sat there and said "Make the Pandaren Racials overpowering, so we can get people to Race Change for more money!".

As I said before, the stats are not overwhelming when compared to the inflation rate on items. Currently it is like the rest of your raid will be eating the +60 Food, and you're eating the +90 Food. Not exactly game breaking.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Eclypse View Post
    It's still beta so going berserk on stuff atm doesn't make much sense. But imo they will go live with racials better then other races, cause that will add a few thousands race changes from the hardcore raiders (to add from the people that were already be changing either way), just like it happened with goblins/worgens for the classes that got huge benefits from the haste/crit racial.
    The easy money from race changes they will get by just having an op racial set up is enough for them to let it go live and "handle" the forum qq's imo.
    I saw almost no-one race change on my realm for the "Huge Benefits" of 1% Haste / Crit. Anyone who did wanted to race change anyway...

Quote Originally Posted by Espada View Post
    Well, 2% miss of NE still is better for tanks. 1% crit is better than 90 stre (lvl85, 4.3. Probable the same in 5.0). Then again, if you have to use both specs regularly, yes, panda may prove better. Enough to do a paid race change? Rofl no.
    I think this is going to be race and class-specific.
    Right now Pandaren just seems so much stronger for some Alliance Class-Race combinations. Specially for Shamans imo. A free stun and doubled buff food can be really strong, BUT if you die once in an encounter, you have 0 gain at all from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Eclypse View Post
    I saw almost no-one race change on my realm for the "Huge Benefits" of 1% Haste / Crit. Anyone who did wanted to race change anyway...