Deleted

Question about account wide achievements

Don't know if there is another thread about this exact thing, didn't find one at least, sorry if there is.

Anyways, account wide achievements got me thinking;

Lets take the Explore Outlands achievement.
    Say you have explored Hellfire Peninsula, Terokkar Forest, Blade's Ege, Shadowmoon Valley, Zangarmarsh and Nagrand on char number 1 and gotten the achievements for them. Okey now, since they are achievements in themselves you basically now have those 6 achievements on every character, right? Then, you have character number 2, which explores Netherstorm. Now, you have explored all you need for the "Explore Outland" achievement, do you get it completed then?

Point being, can you complete meta-achievements by doing one part on char 1, one part on char 2, one part on char 3?

Same goes for the Glory of the X, Battlemaster, World event achievements for example. How do you think this will work?

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Account wide acheivements would most likely be something like "Get All professions up to max level." And stuff like that, that is impossible to have on one character.
    "If you are going to do something, including being an alcoholic, don't half-ass it. /Cheers." - Vezrah, 2012

where is the blue post that says achievements will be account wide? i searched for a few minutes a few weeks ago but was unable to find it. any luck for anyone else?

It was announced at Blizzcon. There may have been some followup blue comments on the website.

Deleted
    Alrighty now since this is confirmed, and I don't have beta myself. Is there someone with some new information perhaps as to how these account wide achievements will work?