Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Why dosen't Blizzard just impliment bosses that deal damage based on health percentages rather then numbers? Wouldn't this bring all previous bosses up so they could be done at any level and still give a small amount of Valor to make them worthwhile hunting (75 valor maybe?)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    Why dosen't Blizzard just impliment bosses that deal damage based on health percentages rather then numbers? Wouldn't this bring all previous bosses up so they could be done at any level and still give a small amount of Valor to make them worthwhile hunting (75 valor maybe?)
    Because you'd still be able to kill them way too quickly.
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain

The question you always have to ask with "give us old content posts" is what version of old content do you bring. Who is the audience?

Are they for players like me who did the content back when it was endgame and just wants something to do now that there's nothing left farming from heroic deathwing? Something for the top-1% to play with but not for the fresh 85 with little experience raiding.

Do you tune TK for the players who would have been doing it towards the end of TBC but never actually saw it? The sort of player that makes reasonable progress in normal mode but has never "run out of content" because there was always a heroic boss they could try?

Do you tune it for people who find LFR challenging and who rely on the stacking buff in DS to make progress on normal mode?

If you give me back Karazhan tuned to be as difficult as it was for me in 2.4 when I was in full sunwell gear then I'm not going to waste my time.
    If you give me back Karazhan tuned like it's January 2007 then 99% of the players aren't going to see curator.

IMO the audiences for multiple 'viable' raid instances are very different and if you pick one and try to please them, at best the other groups are indifferent, at worst you'll annoy them (anybody really in that big of a hurry to farm ZG to enchant your Tier 3 helm?)
    Last edited by a21fa7c67f26f6d49a20c2c51; 2012-04-04 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by fogel View Post
    The main problem with reusing old content is that it is reused old content. As much as would like to fight old bosses at current level, I'd in fact prefer new bosses.
    "New bosses" stay new until your first kill.
    None of the DS bosses are new for me. Its my third month of once-per-week farming, and I'm damn tired of it.
    Same raid every week. Out of 25. Same 8 bosses every week. Out of 150+. Thats beyond my understanding.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by traen View Post
    "New bosses" stay new until your first kill.
    None of the DS bosses are new for me. Its my third month of once-per-week farming, and I'm damn tired of it.
    Same raid every week. Out of 25. Same 8 bosses every week. Out of 150+. Thats beyond my understanding.
    Its all just about item level. No one needs Firelands, BWD, BOT, TO4W or maybe just for meta achiv. Vanilla/TBC times was the best. That time I loved to run any of raids there with any gear on me. There was still good gear and stuff you could get in the raids. I think the problem nowadays is every slot item which drops in last raid is the best you can get, that means peeps simply dont bother (they dont need to) to run older raids /sadly.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple

10+ Year Old Account
    Its multiplayer game, they can solo stuff in single player role playing games. Prioritizing people who wants to solo is just weird in MMO no??
    Last edited by Vashi; 2012-04-04 at 10:49 AM.
    Retired... but for how long? WAS DRAGGED TO THE LEGION HYPETRAIN!!!

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Vashiq/simple