Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    What have they done to Star Wars? First this Star Wars Kinect game that looks like a big ol pile of dookie and now this which i didnt even watch because just the picture itself was just retarded. Star Wars should have died after Ep. 3, i felt like the newer 3 movies were pretty good imo they connected well with the older movies. But after Ep. 3 it should've died with the exception of the good games that were released after it.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe

10+ Year Old Account
    Star Wars is dead, and George Lucas is fucking the body, this is nothing new and has been happening for a while

I got the DvD versions of the original theatrical cut, I'm ignoring pretty much everything else.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my... This was so funny!

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    WTF did I just watch, I don't even like star wars and I found that bizarre and unsettling xD

Whats next, a dancing game of star trek characters Cisco and Picard boogieing down to "star trekkin"
    In the mean time, you can watch this :

Quote Originally Posted by Ateup View Post
    I'm constantly amazed how a movie from 1977 can still stay so popular through all these years. Star Wars is probably still far off from death.
    Its not just "a movie" its a universe that Lucas wanted to create and show to the world. Its like a story such as Terminator, Star Trek, Lotr, ghostbusters, warcraft etc. which has just gotten popular and received many different installments to the series...prequel and sequel. But difference with star wars is that its more popular than any other such franchise in the world. :P

It never was "just a movie".

hahahaa the move names are great,... "the trash compactor"

Micheal bay is making the teenage mutant ninja turtles into aliens for his turtle reboot movie have fun with that thought worse then this
    "The sky's will rain fire." "The oceans will boil." "The streets will run red with the blood of billions only then when your last pitiful hope is extinguished will I end your life lets go."

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me a break. They're making money off their franchise and people are acting as if it's ruining their childhoods or something. George Lucas can do whatever he likes with his creations and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Lighten up a little. Don't buy the game if you don't want to. Why so many people get so outraged is beyond me.

Skelington loves the song and video. He wants to learn the dance and song by heart. He's never even liked star wars much. Anyone who says this ruins star wars doesn't know how to have fun.

10+ Year Old Account
    OMG GUIZ I can't believe George Lucas destroyed all copies of the original trilogy and remade them with the cast of Twilight, sodomized a litter of kittens, and stole all of our left shoes at the same time!

Oh wait, he just agreed to a small, light-hearted game. You may take those pins out of your nipples, overly-angry Star Wars nerds.

10+ Year Old Account
    lol i find these videos hilarious XD so awesome...... its just a bunch of butt- hurt star wars nerds

yes we are all born from the flames of passion that stirred in the loins of our four fathers![Friend Code: 3325-2545-2595]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuzzzie View Post
    Give me a break. They're making money off their franchise and people are acting as if it's ruining their childhoods or something. George Lucas can do whatever he likes with his creations and there is nothing anyone can do about it. Lighten up a little. Don't buy the game if you don't want to. Why so many people get so outraged is beyond me.
    I agree, dude, this video is slaying me. Anything that makes me laugh this much is fine by me. I still love the original Star Wars movies and no silly video game can "ruin" them, nothing can.

Deleted
    Jesus.

Seriously. I'm speechless.

Why would you do this to my eyes?! I think my childhood just died inside after watching some of these. *tear* Poor poor star wars.

Quote Originally Posted by Gravath View Post
    Wait, people are still shocked how moneyhorney George Lucas is?
    Come on guys...
    I don't think he is moneyhorney i think he has just lost the plot, he's like Nicolas Cage. You watch any recent interviews with Lucas and he looks and sounds like he has no idea were the fuck he is and what the fuck is going on.

Meh, there are only two truly bad blips on the Star Wars franchise. The holiday special and this. We are doing fine, thanks.

I want to see the video of the person dancing to this please.

found one kinda not as funny as i thought

Last edited by Tazhylus; 2012-04-04 at 03:22 PM.

I normally hate these threads, but you know what? I'll agree with you this once.

I like how the "awesome" etc explodes around the genital area

also, why do most(all?) kinect games look like they are years old, seriously, the characters look like vanilla WoW characters
    Last edited by jonte912; 2012-04-04 at 03:33 PM.