Deleted

how big is the D3 Beta client download?

I just got a mail from Blizzard stating that i got access to the "Diablo 3 Closed Public Beta Test". it's an official mail, because it looks exactly the same as the one from the sticky, and it doesn't have a link to a fake Battle.net.

now, before i start downloading it, i need to know how many gigabytes this thing is. i've googled it abit, and i can't find anything about it. so, how big is it exactly? i'm not worried about download limits, because last month i had 10 GB spare, even after downloading the MoP Beta (no invite yet) and the DCUO client. I just want to make sure it's not a massively big amount, like 30 GB.

Deleted
    Well my Diablo 3 beta folder is atm 3.83GB ive only had it for a few days to.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    Well my Diablo 3 beta folder is atm 3.83GB ive only had it for a few days to.
    I just started the launcher, and it told me it needed 15 GB available. so either it needs a lot of unpacking space, or something is wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by nzall View Post
    I just started the launcher, and it told me it needed 15 GB available. so either it needs a lot of unpacking space, or something is wrong.
    For me the launcher said to download 2.8gb at first so try restart the launcher or just keep it running and see where it stops ?

Quote Originally Posted by Vayjir View Post
    For me the launcher said to download 2.8gb at first so try restart the launcher or just keep it running and see where it stops ?
    im sure it will be bigger once everything is extracted.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by malu05 View Post
    im sure it will be bigger once everything is extracted.
    will be 15gb afaik.
    beta is 3,83gb
    installer is atm 7,xx gb ( http://i.imgur.com/ZxcI5.jpg )
    wouldnt consider to start the game until it is full downloaded anyway (if they decide to let us use the streaming client), you will otherwise notice huge fps losses until it is downloaded completely (atleast it was in beta like this)

10+ Year Old Account
    Mine was 7.40GB...

About 7~gb it was for me.