Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    LOL that isn't the solution to Ilum that's BW providing better tools to help the game run on lower end pcs. The solution for Ilum involves a redesign and that's why its taking a back seat for a bit while they sort out the technical issues associated with it. Get your facts together before you make an argument.
    A new preference, "Awareness Radius," allows players to adjust the number of characters displayed on-screen. Reducing this setting can improve performance in crowded areas on low-end machines.

http://www.swtor.com/test-center/patchnotes

Master Chef Elzar says "Bam!"

Quote Originally Posted by gotpriest View Post
    A new preference, "Awareness Radius," allows players to adjust the number of characters displayed on-screen. Reducing this setting can improve performance in crowded areas on low-end machines.

http://www.swtor.com/test-center/patchnotes

Master Chef Elzar says "Bam!"

Which has nothing to do with Ilum specifically and is primarily a fix aimed to help low end pcs run the game better. Ilum requries alot more work and is beset by a host of technical issues. Go back and read what you posted.

"Bam" indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by TonyIommi View Post
    Which has nothing to do with Ilum specifically and is primarily fix for low end pcs. Ilum requries alot more work and is beset by a host of technical issues.

"Bam" indeed.
    Do you honestly believe that when people continue to complain about Ilum that Bioware's parroted response won't be "Turn down your Awareness Radius?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sumatran View Post
    See this is the exact filth I am talking about. (Not you poster, but your message).

This is the exact same thing as buying Final Fantasy, or Mass Effect, and only playing the combat scenes, then turning off the audio and video of everything else, then playing half way thru and calling the game shit.

Thank you for proving my point.
    I didn't call it shit. My highest level toon is a Juggernaut and I like the abilities and mechanics...

My issue is that I find the leveling to be very slow, and without the promise of good end game content, do not want to dedicate the enormous amount of time apparently necessary to reach level cap. I do not find the leveling / story part of the game very interesting, it is a means to an end.

Having leveled 7 characters to 85 and two others to Outlands in Wow, I am probably spoiled by the efficiency of leveling toons in full heirlooms. On the two I am working on now, I average nearly 3 levels per hour of game time with rested and guild bonus's. That is strictly questing.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    This thread went way off topic and probably should have been closed much sooner. Thread is now closed.