Thread: Arena Pass? WTH

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Wewt see ya all in zee arena tr!!!

Deleted
    more money sucked from pplz bank accounts adding a stupid pet and some crap realm, why dnt they fix all the low pop realms and murge them typical blizzard they only care about money now there not gamers anymore there all marketers and accountants

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    more money sucked from pplz bank accounts adding a stupid pet and some crap realm, why dnt they fix all the low pop realms and murge them typical blizzard they only care about money now there not gamers anymore there all marketers and accountants
    The point for Arena Tournament is to qualify people to BlizzCon. The thing here is they want to keep players active during these couple months until MoP is released so people won't just stop playing and sub again when MoP is released (you need to have an active sub to play on AT). It's also more money for them.

There will be a new AT at level 90 that you get access to by paying for this one.

You complaining about a stupid pet and "crap realm" the point for most pvp'ers is to play with different people they couldn't due to realm restrictions.
    This gives alot of pvp'ers the chance of playing with different people and maybe later on migrate to their realm to play more with them and push for titles on live if you had good partners and enjoyed playing with them...

There is nothing stupid about AT. Blizzard gets money from it and pvp'ers are happy it's up again so they can just make new characters to "mess" around with and play different comps classes and with different players. If you're biased by this, just don't buy AT.

EDIT;
    Personally I'm loving AT and I'll play on it more than live probably. Play around with different classes that I have a bit lower level so I know what I probably want to level to 85. Also get to know people so I can get teams for my live characters.
    Last edited by Trixzy; 2012-04-04 at 10:26 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Siberia View Post
    Clarification from Blue:

After Mists of Pandaria is released, we will update the Arena Pass realm. By signing up for the 2012 World of Warcraft Arena Pass, you'll receive access to this realm once you've upgraded your account to Mists of Pandaria. There you will be able to create a level-90 character and fully outfit them with brand spankin' new PvP gear. Exact dates for this realm will be announced at a later date.

This year's Arena Pass will be $20, like previous years.

The Arena Pass will last six weeks, more information will be coming soon!
    That's what I thought when I first read it! Dunno why people thought anything else!

Quote Originally Posted by DragonSoul View Post
    MARKETERS AND ACCOUNTANTS.

God please don't post anymore.

Kaeja - Stormrage
    // Thanks to maybenotquiteasheavy for the Signature & Avatar! //

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tankitbetter View Post
    It means you'll get in to the MOP arena pass too. What's the problem?
    Using Logic, i think hes like WTH, so what if another 1 million players sign up for the arena tournament too. And then the whole thing like the AP holders starts again. Personally i dont think that will happen... Its just arena realm.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trixzy View Post
    The point for Arena Tournament is to qualify people to BlizzCon. The thing here is they want to keep players active during these couple months until MoP is released so people won't just stop playing and sub again when MoP is released (you need to have an active sub to play on AT). It's also more money for them.

There will be a new AT at level 90 that you get access to by paying for this one.

You complaining about a stupid pet and "crap realm" the point for most pvp'ers is to play with different people they couldn't due to realm restrictions.
    This gives alot of pvp'ers the chance of playing with different people and maybe later on migrate to their realm to play more with them and push for titles on live if you had good partners and enjoyed playing with them...

There is nothing stupid about AT. Blizzard gets money from it and pvp'ers are happy it's up again so they can just make new characters to "mess" around with and play different comps classes and with different players. If you're biased by this, just don't buy AT.

EDIT;
    Personally I'm loving AT and I'll play on it more than live probably. Play around with different classes that I have a bit lower level so I know what I probably want to level to 85. Also get to know people so I can get teams for my live characters.
    but there is no blizzcon this year so why they make arena realm