Thread: New RBG Hack?

New RBG Hack?

hey friends, Im new to this forum so not sure if this has been discussed ( searched but couldnt find much)

The last 2 nights I have run into a ( what i think is ) new RBG hack. First in WSG the countdown said 3..2..1. and instantly the other team had the flag. From there he proceeded to go up directly into the sky and walked across an invisable ceiling all the way to the flag cap. The character walked the entire map, out of range of any dps. When he got to the flag room he then went under the base, again unable to hit or kill. --INC 12 point loss

Then i went on an Alt....first BG twin peaks... the exact same thing happened. Fortunatly we were able to hold our flag the entire time, and picking it up before they could cap it. The difference in this BG though was when our FC was at 10 stacks of the debuff their FC had 0 stacks. INC another 15 point loss.

I opened a ticket in both cases. 1 was answered, with a generic automated reponse. The 2nd has 9days and counting to be responded too. I understand blizzard has a massive amount of issues hacks concerns bugs ect to deal with, but with multiple players doing this across all servers with seemingly no punishment at all, whats the purpose of trying to grind out rbg rating.

Sincerely,
    Dissapointed RBG'r

I understand your frustration, but usually flyhackers/speedhackers are banned within a few minutes/hours of them actually doing the hack. And also, how does one ticket get answered in one night but the next have a NINE day wait time?

That is a good question. My main concern is imagine if i was approaching 2200...and this happened to me. A loss of 12-20 points per loss would be a disaster. Luckily im not there yet to feel the anguish of losing points close to 2200. Nevertheless, i lost points on 2 toons in result of a hack and did not recieve my points back