Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    So...

The point of this thread is to complain? To what end?

Sorry you don't like rogues. Maybe you should roll one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

a rogues heal is more then a resto druids rejuv. Rogues can control a person without taking a bit of dmg because they have every single CC in the game. and they can destroy you in matter of moments.

Quote Originally Posted by Olocan View Post
    a rogues heal is more then a resto druids rejuv. Rogues can control a person without taking a bit of dmg because they have every single CC in the game. and they can destroy you in matter of moments.
    I'd like to see a screenshot of that.

Rogues are getting nerfed in Cata, make no mistake they're getting new tricks, but overall they're getting nerfed.

Off top of my head (Sub obviously):
    1) Energetic Recovery is being changed. Instead of being based on Recuperate, it'll now be tied to Slice and Dice. So no more brain dead HoT unless they spend the energy and CP on keeping up recuperate as well.
    2) Improved Recuperate was a talent in MoP, now it's gone. So no more improved healing and 6% passive damage reduction.
    3) Honor Among Thieves no longer gives 5% crit.
    4) Cloak of Shadows is now 2 minutes, from 1.5 minutes talented.

Otherwise a pretty big one is Crippling Poison only being 50% slow.

Bloodsail Admiral
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by resare View Post
    Rogues are getting nerfed in Cata, make no mistake they're getting new tricks, but overall they're getting nerfed.

Off top of my head (Sub obviously):
    1) Energetic Recovery is being changed. Instead of being based on Recuperate, it'll now be tied to Slice and Dice. So no more brain dead HoT unless they spend the energy and CP on keeping up recuperate as well.
    2) Improved Recuperate was a talent in MoP, now it's gone. So no more improved healing and 6% passive damage reduction.
    3) Honor Among Thieves no longer gives 5% crit.
    4) Cloak of Shadows is now 2 minutes, from 1.5 minutes talented.

Otherwise a pretty big one is Crippling Poison only being 50% slow.
    Still need to get rid of Find Weakness.
    "Oh, wretched ephemeral race, children of chance and misery, why do you compel me to tell you what it would be more expedient for you not to hear? What is best of all is utterly beyond your reach; not to be born, not to be, to be nothing. But the second best for you is --- to die soon." Silenus

I agree with you, rogue is fucking ridiculous atm.
    They never die either...

Quote Originally Posted by Orangetai420 View Post
    I think frost mages are worse than rogues.

They have crazy burst and way more control against melee. (My opinion is biased considering I play melee)
    Frost mages have been blatantly overpowered for so long (this entire expansion pretty much) that people just don't give a shit any more. Rogues showed up from the woodwork so everyone jumped on them. Yes, both are overpowered; one being broken isn't excuse for the other being the same. Nerf the two and ferals and you have a far more level playing field for everyone else.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    Frost mages have been blatantly overpowered for so long (this entire expansion pretty much) that people just don't give a shit any more. Rogues showed up from the woodwork so everyone jumped on them. Yes, both are overpowered; one being broken isn't excuse for the other being the same. Nerf the two and ferals and you have a far more level playing field for everyone else.
    Why is it with back to back seasons dominated by Warlocks and Shaman, people are still hard on ferals?

People need to stop basing their observations about PvP balance on duels. It's bad and people should feel bad for it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Callace View Post
    Considering you just linked a graph with no data plotted on it as factual evidence, I think Stanton can infer whatever the hell he wants.
    Extraordinary Claims Require Extraordinary Evidence - Sometimes I abbreviate this ECREE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stanton Biston View Post
    So...

The point of this thread is to complain? To what end?
    Stanton's right. Sounds pretty pointless to keep a thread open just so that people can get together and complain about whatever makes them unhappy/frustrated. It's bound to not end well and turn into people randomly flaming each other, defending classes and calling out people who say said classes are overpowered or underpowered or whatever may be.