Page 83 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    lets see if anything actually comes of it though, PL have been messing with -A- and friends the last month or so (horde staging is a2- only a few jumps from hed), they were reinforcing the jb from v-3 to hed like nearly daily or at least once a week, but it was just getting moved or repped. i mean, i dunno if they were just messing around but they didn't really make much progress over here. we'll see if this war actually has any impact. it comes across as a load of chest thumping with little clout.

all i'm saying is its a bit too early to break out the champaign.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-03-27 at 08:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    lets see if anything actually comes of it though, PL have been messing with -A- and friends the last month or so (horde staging is a2- only a few jumps from hed), they were reinforcing the jb from v-3 to hed like nearly daily or at least once a week, but it was just getting moved or repped. i mean, i dunno if they were just messing around but they didn't really make much progress over here. we'll see if this war actually has any impact. it comes across as a load of chest thumping with little clout.

all i'm saying is its a bit too early to break out the champaign.
    Im sorry what? Bastion and Lawn just abandoned Vale completly. You have about 3 different fronts and almost everyone that isnt russian or cfc dogpiling in. CFC is loosing fleet after fleet to the Allied forces. You comparing what 2 alliances did vs what a good chunk of eve is doing. SMA is on the verge of collapse, i dont think lawn/bastion will be far behind. Your going to start hemorrhaging bears and corps soon.

Deklien by April.

I'm not blue with the CFC or the drone lands, I don't live anywhere near deklien. If everyone does dog pile in then it won't all be talk, I saw the 'pl declares war on the cfc' post like yesterday, dethroning a large coalition like that isn't gunna happen over night.

yeah you had me worried but no its quite the opposite, the last month has been pl all over catch and now if they are going after the CFC then they are moving to the opposite side of the galaxy. I checked recent sov changes and there is nothing going on in the blue regions by me.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-03-27 at 09:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I'm not blue with the CFC or the drone lands, I don't live anywhere near deklien. If everyone does dog pile in then it won't all be talk, I saw the 'pl declares war on the cfc' post like yesterday, dethroning a large coalition like that isn't gunna happen over night.

yeah you had me worried but no its quite the opposite, the last month has been pl all over catch and now if they are going after the CFC then they are moving to the opposite side of the galaxy. I checked recent sov changes and there is nothing going on in the blue regions by me.
    You should pay attention to current events cus it isnt all talk, its happening right now and has been happening.

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    You should pay attention to current events cus it isnt all talk, its happening right now and has been happening.
    yeah i only get bits and pieces someone just linked this in corp.

https://soundcloud.com/skymea/lawn-a...6-leaving-vale

I honestly don't care much for politics even less for things happening 60+ jumps away. I've had a cold the last few days so i haven't felt like doing much beyond shivering and moaning about my headache.

looks like the server died moments after i saw that link.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-03-27 at 10:49 AM.

Im sorry what? Bastion and Lawn just abandoned Vale completly. You have about 3 different fronts and almost everyone that isnt russian or cfc dogpiling in. CFC is loosing fleet after fleet to the Allied forces. You comparing what 2 alliances did vs what a good chunk of eve is doing. SMA is on the verge of collapse, i dont think lawn/bastion will be far behind. Your going to start hemorrhaging bears and corps soon.

Deklien by April.
    No shit sherlock, they had to leave vale because pl, tishu and other pets were droping supers and titan there, goons supers and titans are in pb so it would take them fucking hours to get to vale, not to mention that taking that many gates with a bs doctrine is aids, so isnt really a surprise that goon lost the scsaa fights when the reinforcement would take a lot of time to get in there while the others guy are just a few jumps away. And lol at SMA on the verge of collapse.

Quote Originally Posted by Clerigon View Post
    No shit sherlock, they had to leave vale because pl, tishu and other pets were droping supers and titan there, goons supers and titans are in pb so it would take them fucking hours to get to vale, not to mention that taking that many gates with a bs doctrine is aids, so isnt really a surprise that goon lost the scsaa fights when the reinforcement would take a lot of time to get in there while the others guy are just a few jumps away. And lol at SMA on the verge of collapse.
    boohooo, largest coalition in game is having problems defending thier space. Maby martini should have thought about that before challenging everyone. They will keep getting dunked. And keep loosing fights. The end of the CFC is near.

yeah i only get bits and pieces someone just linked this in corp.
    Read eve reddit.

Ahhh, I knew someone would drag this up... awesome! I'm not playing myself, but I'm getting hyped anyway.

I hope someone makes good video footage of this.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ahhh, I knew someone would drag this up... awesome! I'm not playing myself, but I'm getting hyped anyway.

I hope someone makes good video footage of this.
    Check reddit daily for daily cfc dunking videos.

Check reddit daily for daily cfc dunking videos.
    No idea where to find them, I only see propaganda videos. But they are brilliant!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    No idea where to find them, I only see propaganda videos. But they are brilliant!
    After big fights happen they get posted there as well.

welp there goes co2, what a bunch of shitiers

welp there goes co2, what a bunch of shitiers
    You mean the most capable cfc alliance? Sorry but they have been putting up stellar numbers in most of the cfc fleets as of late. This is what mittens gets for treating his allies like shit.

VFK By April.

You mean the most capable cfc alliance? Sorry but they have been putting up stellar numbers in most of the cfc fleets as of late. This is what mittens gets for treating his allies like shit.

VFK By April.
    treating his allies like shit? well we have been losing a shit ton of billion this last weeks defending vale so yeah. i dont know what kind of drama they have with sions but its just a shitty move to wait after we welped a shit ton more today to pull this off, co2 leadership is full of shit.

treating his allies like shit? well we have been losing a shit ton of billion this last weeks defending vale so yeah. i dont know what kind of drama they have with sions but its just a shitty move to wait after we welped a shit ton more today to pull this off, co2 leadership is full of shit.
    http://evenews24.com/2016/03/29/brea...-the-imperium/

They said what happened. Sorry but that token defence the largest coalition of 40k dudes put up today is pretty fucking laughable. In your own space you cant beef the numbers. The CFC's time has come and the smart rats are jumping off the ship before it sinks. CFC became everything they originally hated in BOB and more. And now the years of smug that mittens has broadcast to eve is gona get fed back to him. Be mad at c02 all you want but in the whole of the cfc they seemed like the most functioning member that didnt put dogshit terrible numbers up and will come out fine.

VFK by April.

http://evenews24.com/2016/03/29/brea...-the-imperium/

They said what happened. Sorry but that token defence the largest coalition of 40k dudes put up today is pretty fucking laughable. In your own space you cant beef the numbers. The CFC's time has come and the smart rats are jumping off the ship before it sinks. CFC became everything they originally hated in BOB and more. And now the years of smug that mittens has broadcast to eve is gona get fed back to him. Be mad at c02 all you want but in the whole of the cfc they seemed like the most functioning member that didnt put dogshit terrible numbers up and will come out fine.

VFK by April.
    I'm probably going to re-sub for this. I've been a member of GSF since fucking forever, and I literally can't think of a better reason to sacrifice my remaining supers at the gates of VFK / YA0 / wherever the hell our capital is now, and then watch the whole goddamn Imperium burn down.

I loved the CFC for a while (because being able to helicopter-dick across New Eden with impunity was fun), but it's just turned into this horrible monolithic -thing- which is the antithesis of everything the old GoonSwarm used to stand for.

The Imperium needs to die and fragment, someone else needs to conquer the West, and the cycle of rebirth can begin again vOv.

See you in Deklein.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zeta333 View Post

deklien by april.
    hahahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    hahahahahahaha
    You laugh but which coalition is crumbling and struggles to put 1500 in fleet. Cus ill give you a hint. Its not those attacking.

Yes one alliance managed to kill some nobodies in synd while the rest of us were grinding thier space and killing thier SCAA's and wrecking their fleets. This is pretty much a freefall and will be the end of cfc. The nartive from mittens is the most cringeworthy laughworthy shit iv herd in a long time, only to be surpased by how hes going to look when he has to explain to a future employer why he quit his job to lead spaceship nerds.