Page 87 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    You mean all those supers being strategically kept logged off to deny PL that super capital brawl they so desire to make up for the humiliation of B-R? The amount of dick swinging they have been doing with their supers is quite amusing, their intentions are well known by now - and they aren't going to get it from the Imperium, and before you mention it excludes the turds who are stupid enough trying to move supers - we laugh at them anyway.

And DD'ing on the undock can be done by any idiot with a titan - dont know why you keep repeating that, its quite boring.

MBC can tryhard shitpost and circle-jerk on reddit all they like, or claim that the Imperium is dead when this is clearly not the case (SMA is a shame, and CO2 are still traitors), lived in lowsec for long enough now sort of getting used to it, and PL/NC. have been doing so for a while - its just another large alliance/coalition without nullspace (Which isnt profitable to hold anymore thanks to fozziesov).

And since this is supposed to be "Kill Goons" - the GSF membership delta has been stable if not positive - been through this before, even if you claim goons are not the same, plenty of those who call themselves goons have been in these situations before, I'm certainly not bothered by all this, many others arent either.

Claim spin or kool-aid drinking all you like, its like water off a ducks back and its pretty much all you can come up with - perhaps you would like to try be more original rather than a pubbie shitlord?
    First of all its the CFC, Not the imperium. Sorry but only droogs that drink mittens koolaid call it the imperium. Second you are the largest coalition in game. Youv taken pride in stomping on others time and time again. Yet when faced with equal numbers you bitch out. You wont even fight subcap for your space. Your own LEADER has claimed you have more supers and titans than the allied forces. He claims that we are weakening and how we wont be able to finish the job. Keep dreaming. Your space gets lost more and more every day. A good number of your enemies just deployed right in the middle of your space. You cant fight. The CFC is done for as a coalition. The alliances are failing, your leadership is drooling. Keep making excuses and ill keep enjoying blowing your shit up when you refuse to undock and denie us fights. The longer you tell your members supers to stay logged off the more that are going to ignore you and try to move, and the more kills we are going to get.

- - - Updated - - -

The rate that sov is being taken, Dek might fall by Christmas if MBC hasn't fallen apart by then, not that we care about sov right now.
    In what universe do you think its going to take us 8 months to make dek fall?

- - - Updated - - -

And you cant undock super caps dumbass, and what does it matter if towers die, supers can remain logged off until this all blows over, not like we are going to feed PL the super brawl they really want, and with the capital changes patch fast approaching their relevance is in question by the entire eve community.
    Yes, with the cap changes coming its PL whos relevance is in question with the entire eve community. Not the former largest coalition who has bitched out defending thier allies, thier space and thier members. I think we will do just fine in the coming changes. You wont however since all your caps are scattered across the space your loosing.

- - - Updated - - -

not that we care about sov right now.
    Also you were caring pretty hard untill you started loosing. If i remember right mittens even championed this system and now he changed his tune and called it fizzlesov because hes loosing.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    In what universe do you think its going to take us 8 months to make dek fall?
    In New Eden

Quote Originally Posted by greysaber View Post
    In New Eden
    Must be a different universe than the one we play in cus we are reffing dek allready and goons arnt doing shit to stop us.

well, other than Mittens threatening Manifest. Let's see how that works out for him.

Quote Originally Posted by Panther X View Post
    well, other than Mittens threatening Manifest. Let's see how that works out for him.
    To elaborate.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Eve/comment..._twisting_the/

Mittens the leader of the CFC made threats about one of the developers of Eve online. We are waiting to see what CCP's response will be from this.

I had a go on the carrier changes, i can't fly a maxxed nyx but it was doing some pretty good deeps with just like FB 3 or something.

the way fighters work or will work is quite interesting, regular carriers get 3 squads, so you can have either 3 squads of dps fighters, or 2 squads of dps and 1 squad of support or the reverse. now the dps fighters seem to come in 2 flavors, one lighter type that loads in sets of 12, that has a point, evasion ability and quite a low dps spam attack (think frig dps). then you got the slightly heaver ones that load in sets of 9 have a mwd, heavy missile which you can use 8 times, (did about 6.5k through hull for me the gallente ones spam attack was a blaster and that was getting 2.5k volleys) so you got more control over your burst. once those 8 missiles are fired you gotta recall em and wait for them to reload. these abilities are infinite and don't seem to pull ammo from your carrier. the support fighters come in flights of 3 and they do things like web, neut, damp etc etc. its a little fiddly you do have to keep an eye on your fighters or you'll lose them quite quickly. They don't seem to have the traditional shield/armor/hull, they just have a health bar on each fighter one block will go red and that lets you know they are being attacked and once that reaches 0% you lose a fighter. but if they stop getting attacked they will just regenerate on their own.

as for the nyx well its totally new for me i'd not bothered to try one on sisi before its highly unlikely ill ever have the isk to afford one, but they get 5 squads
    so you get more mixing options, but the fighter bombers were still a bit bugged, the homeworld style moving system was glitching out on me a bit, the bombs the FB's fire was quite hard to aim (i was just testing it on rats in anomlies) if you mouse over the rats while choosing a bomb location the circle disappears so, currently its still buggy the bomb seems to only do about 1k on sansha rats, couldn't see the size of the explosion but once you activate that they'll just keep firing bombs every cd at the place you have designated. the FB or heavy fighter spam attack was quite powerful it was doing 6-8k volleys for me and those were t1 fighter bombers i was using em and thermal so the heavy fighter spam attack was a beam cannon or a rail gun very powerful hits from those abilities, although all of this was with semi cheese fits max fighter support units + 2 drone damage amps.

the fighter bombers were slow though, compared to the light and support, they move like battleships, but they do come with a micro jump ability which again can be target al la homeworld with the exact same click method so they can jump max range or whereever in range of you, they can jump less than max distance. there is no more 'F' spam, you can use F1 like you use F currently but you have to micro manage a bit if your using fighters with different ranges you might have to keep telling them to attack when they get in range.

the new capital mods are pretty cool theres a ton of things to invent again. one particular module is called Networked sensor array and well, it takes a high, it costs quite a lot to activate about 3000 cap, but it lasts for 60 secs ups your ewar cap cost something crazy but mainly it increases your scan res by 900% so while its active you can lock frigs in less than 10 seconds. for example the nyx i was in had 750 scan res while it was active and the thanatos was sitting at like 1300.

whole bunch of other mods loads of t2 stuff for caps. who ever has bpcs for t1 cap mods should make bank on the update.

as for the triage, those things dwarf the current carriers, but with t2 reps in triage I was seeing something like 4600/2.4sec so with like 3 reps you could easily keep 3 bs alive tanking upward of 2-3k dps.

my freaking posts always end up as walls but anyway, if you fancy giving it a try you can redeem 1 of each super/titan on sisi atm, plus 10 skill injectors if your behind on the skills a little.

largely what i noticed is that carrier ehp has been hit quite hard, without the new 25000mm plates you will most likely have less than 1m ehp. but i think i had a pretty decent ninazu fit that was sitting at about 1.2m using just 1 plate. I lack fighters 5 on live but i could use t2 capital remote reps so, think im gunna let my carrier morph into a fax and train up fighters to 5 so i can use t2. you only need fighters 5, and the respective fighter type light/support/heavy to 4 to use t2.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-04-12 at 06:37 PM.

I need to sell my archon to get myself a Nid for ratting If I ever wanna get back to nullsec again.

I think the archon would still be alright for ratting, you don't get the fighter damage bonus, but you get the resist bonus so you could probably get away with just using more drone damage amps and 1 less eanm.

I think the majority of the dps comes from using the general purpose fighters, like the t2 firbolgs if you were to use 3 squads of those your burst dps can be crazy like all 3 squads using the heavy missile on the same target, that would easily be over 12k bursts along with their close range blasters which also do over 2k per volley, you can melt bs rats extremely quickly. ratting fit carriers are pretty thin though, its pointless using a plate, so your looking at probably 600-700k ehp. for a ratting fit. that'll probably be more like 500k if your using specific hardeners instead of say 2 or 3 eanm's.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-04-12 at 11:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    I think the archon would still be alright for ratting, you don't get the fighter damage bonus, but you get the resist bonus so you could probably get away with just using more drone damage amps and 1 less eanm.

I think the majority of the dps comes from using the general purpose fighters, like the t2 firbolgs if you were to use 3 squads of those your burst dps can be crazy like all 3 squads using the heavy missile on the same target, that would easily be over 12k bursts along with their close range blasters which also do over 2k per volley, you can melt bs rats extremely quickly. ratting fit carriers are pretty thin though, its pointless using a plate, so your looking at probably 600-700k ehp. for a ratting fit.
    In game that all based on your wallet ticks, Nid is the best carrier followed by Thanny in pve. The fighters speed still relatively slow which result wasted travel time switching between rats means less ISK and more risk being in the field. You can translate the new changes for Nid and Thanny that each one have passive mod in plugged in Drone Navigation Computer and Drone Damage Amplifier respectively, as for Archon and Chimera their resist bonus is good but I think they excel in PVP more than PVE because you don't need that all tank against rats.

it should balance out, I mean fuck those guys who sit there afk ratting all day in a carrier, your gunna have to press buttons or your fighters will just sit there doing nothing. there is no auto aggress anymore.

mainly though the damage has changed dramatically, right now the fighters just do a consistent stream of dps, you'll see pretty much the same ticks 150/250/350 maybe the odd 1k wrecking. the new abilities like the heavy missile give you the option to blap stuff at will for anywhere between 4 and 6k damage cooldown being maybe 30 seconds or less. so the dynamic is changing quite a lot. ill have to test it, but i think 3 general purpose fighter squads using the heavy missile ability on 1 bs will pop it or at least reduce it to hull it'll be damn close, if they have a resistance hole and the numbers aren't changing then yes they will most likely die in that combined volley.

its unlikely that for example 1 frig will be able to hold down a carrier for 20mins while a gang of dudes burns x jumps to come kill you.
    you'll be able to web that tackle frig and kill him very easily. the anti fighter, fighters don't have any problems hitting frigs and they get 300~ volleys. most frigs have less than 5k ehp so they won't last long. it take a few seconds to switch squads but you get plenty of room to carry a variety of combinations. basically the new fighter mechanic makes the dps carriers more like dreads, where the fighters are just better at hitting moving targets and the abilities are kinda like short bursts of siege, without you know needing to siege.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-04-12 at 01:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Heathy View Post
    it should balance out, I mean fuck those guys who sit there afk ratting all day in a carrier, your gunna have to press buttons or your fighters will just sit there doing nothing. there is no auto aggress anymore.

mainly though the damage has changed dramatically, right now the fighters just do a consistent stream of dps, you'll see pretty much the same ticks 150/250/350 maybe the odd 1k wrecking. the new abilities like the heavy missile give you the option to blap stuff at will for anywhere between 4 and 6k damage cooldown being maybe 30 seconds or less. so the dynamic is changing quite a lot. ill have to test it, but i think 3 general purpose fighter squads using the heavy missile ability on 1 bs will pop it or at least reduce it to hull it'll be damn close, if they have a resistance hole and the numbers aren't changing then yes they will most likely die in that combined volley.

its unlikely that for example 1 frig will be able to hold down a carrier for 20mins while a gang of dudes burns x jumps to come kill you.
    you'll be able to web that tackle frig and kill him very easily. the anti fighter, fighters don't have any problems hitting frigs and they get 300~ volleys. most frigs have less than 5k ehp so they won't last long. it take a few seconds to switch squads but you get plenty of room to carry a variety of combinations. basically the new fighter mechanic makes the dps carriers more like dreads, where the fighters are just better at hitting moving targets and the abilities are kinda like short bursts of siege, without you know needing to siege.
    Ive been doing some testing myself on sisi with the fighter / fibo (heavy fighters as they are now called) changes, I was using 2 fighters squads on a Wyvern against a Navy Raven, and the X-Large ASB was in no way able to keep up with the damage output, the moment I threw a heavy fighter squad into that, the raven was toast in a matter of seconds.

Frigates tackling carriers arent going to be viable, again using standard fighters in a Wyvern, scanned it down (I was testing that as well) and warped - dropped fighers once on grid, used the dictor to drop a bubble and burned out - fighters where able to keep on it and blap a dictor quite quickly - if you've got the scram support fighters out then they wont have much of a chance.

Dictor's are probably going to be the primary choice, especially decide to suicide bubble in order to keep them locked down - Carrier ratting may still be possible and as you have mentioned, it will have to be active ratting.

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Super damage has always been pretty crazy they do the most sustained dps out of any ship. I think one of my corpies attacked me with some t1 heavy fighters and i could only just about tank it in bastion with dual reps although I had a resistance hole aswell. they were volleying me into 1/3rd armor and the reps could only just about keep up.

I made a little video as an example of the carrier dps, this is assuming the numbers don't change too much. I don't do videos because my upload is slowwww so its usually rather pointless, but hopefully this is short and to the point enough.
    Last edited by Heathy; 2016-04-12 at 02:52 PM.

And Fcon leaves the CFC.

http://pastebin.com/FQ2rXxpU

So far thats C02, Fcon, SMA.

About to die are Razer and possibly TNT if the leadership quiting rumors are true.

Init has its foot out the door and could leave very easily.

10+ Year Old Account
    And Fcon leaves the CFC.

http://pastebin.com/FQ2rXxpU

So far thats C02, Fcon, SMA.

About to die are Razer and possibly TNT if the leadership quiting rumors are true.

Init has its foot out the door and could leave very easily.
    That FCON one is a little weird though, they're staying blue to goons (probably not a good idea, maybe they will phase that out) and taking sov somewhere else for their own, probably still fighting against MBC considering pretty much everywhere they don't live in is some MBC member's space. Honestly it's a great move on their part though, will prevent any chance for a SMA style collapse to happen to them. I really wonder where they'll attack, Querious to make PH and Brave pull back maybe?

Never heard anything from Init and TNT other than Mittens wanting them to widot.

EDIT: Fun facts, Razor lost the last systems they controlled today. Also Test is losing systems to Bastion? I guess that's a thing.
    Last edited by Tryuk; 2016-04-13 at 04:03 AM.
    Shhhhh, she's doing magical trig bullshit trig substitutions

I remember when I applied to TNT 2 years back, their recruitment officer was listing one of the pros to join them is, it is good to join the winning side. These clamped alliances into imperium coalition were only to fatten their wallets and screwing everyone's experience in nullsec. There are many better corps/alliances than goons in this game but goons wanted to shit on everyone else including hisec,lowsec and nullsec. Now they are reaping what they sow.

I'd say more that when the going got tough, there was a lack of trust on both sides to help out as much as they should. Also, Fozziesov made owning a lot of sov rather pointless, so I'm seeing this as a similar "reset" for Goons as when they lost Delve 5 years ago. You'll see them retool into a similar organization as PL/NC utilizing lowsec more and null less.

https://www.themittani.com/features/...ds-tmc-war-gsf

And this pretty much shits on everything that goonies have been trying use as propaganda regarding IWI.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by stellvia View Post
    I'd say more that when the going got tough, there was a lack of trust on both sides to help out as much as they should. Also, Fozziesov made owning a lot of sov rather pointless, so I'm seeing this as a similar "reset" for Goons as when they lost Delve 5 years ago. You'll see them retool into a similar organization as PL/NC utilizing lowsec more and null less.
    Goons have made a game out of treating thier allies like meatsheilds. Not allowing them to do thier own thing and requiring goon oking to deploy or do anything thats not goon approved. Reigning in on nearly every part of its alliances managment for years. Forcing alliances to close and mash them into the bation. Having 17k members but failing to put respectable numbers up at all. Top that off with a coalition leader that should have been permabanned when he did that stunt at fanfest and again this week when he threatened ccp. The cfc has goten major bloated numbers by people who "wanted to be on the winning side" And some of the biggest jews in game went there because it was a safe place to jew and not get your shit taken or kicked in. Your not going to see them reinvent themselves like nc/pl did. Your going to see them either sit where they are like they claim they will and try to harass the people that take thier space or they are going to move somewhere, consolidate all the active members and try and take new space, only to get it kicked down again when nc and pl feel like shitting on goons. And mark my words, they wont go ignored. Where ever goons go, they will be followed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Grr Goons is always going to be something thats around, just because all the space is gone doesnt mean we are going to just sit and mope, its likely everything will consolidate over time and the next move gets worked out - either the current space which is being lost will be recaptured, and I'm not saying all of it,
    The former space of SMA/FCON now they have left can be ignored so its likely Deklein and Pure Blind, and possibly go kick CO2 out of Western Tribute.

The concept of joining a power house to avoid getting shat on isnt a concept that only happens in Goons, pretty sure in any place it something that happens - look at the Russians with their empire in the East, I expect alot of their renters are there to jew in peace.

Goons through the history of EVE have been followed, from the beginnings in Syndicate through to the Great Wars in Delve and Fountain, each time someone has come knocking on the door to kick the sandcastles down - and its not always been PL and NC. doing it - there where times past when PL worked with Goons - obviously thats very unlikely to happen again.

Its going to be an interesting time now, for the entire game as the map gets redrawn and decisions are made, there will be more big brawls, and sov fights thats for sure - and it may not always be Goons on the recieving end of it, it could be anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Grr Goons is always going to be something thats around, just because all the space is gone doesnt mean we are going to just sit and mope, its likely everything will consolidate over time and the next move gets worked out - either the current space which is being lost will be recaptured, and I'm not saying all of it,
    The former space of SMA/FCON now they have left can be ignored so its likely Deklein and Pure Blind, and possibly go kick CO2 out of Western Tribute.

The concept of joining a power house to avoid getting shat on isnt a concept that only happens in Goons, pretty sure in any place it something that happens - look at the Russians with their empire in the East, I expect alot of their renters are there to jew in peace.

Goons through the history of EVE have been followed, from the beginnings in Syndicate through to the Great Wars in Delve and Fountain, each time someone has come knocking on the door to kick the sandcastles down - and its not always been PL and NC. doing it - there where times past when PL worked with Goons - obviously thats very unlikely to happen again.

Its going to be an interesting time now, for the entire game as the map gets redrawn and decisions are made, there will be more big brawls, and sov fights thats for sure - and it may not always be Goons on the recieving end of it, it could be anyone.
    You cant even form a decent fleet. Your not kicking anyone in the north out of thier sov. And stop comparing current goon hatred to that of the BoB days. Its not remotly the same. The only people in eve who like goons are some of your current coalition members and the people you pay to help you. Everyone else is enjoying your downfall.

there will be more big brawls
    Not while your coalition refuses to form for any timer is somthing other than ceptors.

10+ Year Old Account
    You cant even form a decent fleet. Your not kicking anyone in the north out of thier sov. And stop comparing current goon hatred to that of the BoB days. Its not remotly the same. The only people in eve who like goons are some of your current coalition members and the people you pay to help you. Everyone else is enjoying your downfall.

Not while your coalition refuses to form for any timer is somthing other than ceptors.
    Perhaps you would like to jump off the grrrr goons train for a moment and stop being a shitlord and come up with some constructive discussion rather than the bullshit you are currently spouting - fuck off to reddit if you want to do that

Lets get 1 point clear - nothing lasts forever, there was always going to be a point in time when someone came and kicked the goon sandcastle down - that was an inevitable fact and the same will probably apply to any other large coalition who takes the same attitude - or it would be quite hypocritical.

This war is going to end at some point, and there will be alot of space in the north - and the people who went into hibernation once this war went to a point where it was inevitable the castle would crumble, are very likely to come out of hiding and goons will go back out - with whatever ships we decide to fly and recapture some of that space.

It may not even be instantaneous, it may take months or longer to reclaim it if thats the path thats to be taken, it may be that other space is sought - who knows?