Page 33 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    The best part of EVE?

WORMHOLES.

And if anyone ever tells you that Planetary Interaction is 'kinda ok for a little bit of isk on the side', they are deceiving you.

ONE account (with all 3 character slots properly trained) can make over 2 Billion isk per month, just through PI; which only takes 30-60 minutes a day of 'work'.

mission spamming level 4s for 8 hours a day, every single day, would not even break 2 Billion per month. (that is how the majority of EVE players make their isk)...

Quote Originally Posted by shewkoi View Post
    The best part of EVE?

WORMHOLES.

And if anyone ever tells you that Planetary Interaction is 'kinda ok for a little bit of isk on the side', they are deceiving you.

ONE account (with all 3 character slots properly trained) can make over 2 Billion isk per month, just through PI; which only takes 30-60 minutes a day of 'work'.

mission spamming level 4s for 8 hours a day, every single day, would not even break 2 Billion per month. (that is how the majority of EVE players make their isk)...
    Thanks, I'll check it out

Deleted
    CSM minutes are out to read for those who wish:

http://community.eveonline.com/devbl...log&nbid=74210

Tbh, I only read the part on Null-Sec and the Economy. Might read other sections at a later stage.

I do share some of the sentiments, especially about null industry.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dragothica View Post
    I found this out when I was about to create the 2nd character. Turns out that my old characters had ways better skills learned than I ever imagined, like full Elite Core Certificates on the main and the alt was able to fly an Orca. I already posted about this but I deleted the post afterwards. Now I'm only wishing they'll take me back to the old Alliance, I think I should be able to get in, as people seem to drop in and out of corps in EVE all the time.

I also noticed that other players scan your ship more often than say two years ago. I made few trips with an Industrial ship and the Orca and I was scanned multiple times (in High Sec). Is it this new bounty system which made people more daring to scan other player's ships?
    (Last time I played the game I flew a Bestower quite often and never got scanned, or I wasn't notified about a scan, did they change some mechanics like the ship needs to be targeted for a scan?)
    suiciding people carrying lots of isk/worth, has become quite popular.

i suggest 2 things:

1.never haul more than 400mil worth of isk/stuff
    2.stay away from jita.

people may flip out about the jita comment but really, the place is unnecessarily overrated as far as markets go. i've never had an issue using either dodixie or amarr for all my buying/selling needs.

suiciding people carrying lots of isk/worth, has become quite popular.

i suggest 2 things:

1.never haul more than 400mil worth of isk/stuff
    2.stay away from jita.

people may flip out about the jita comment but really, the place is unnecessarily overrated as far as markets go. i've never had an issue using either dodixie or amarr for all my buying/selling needs.
    Oh lawd, number 2 for some many reasons! If I see a contract or local message that isn't a scam there I am surprised. It's the cesspit of the EVE universe.

Unfortunately quite a few people will only contract in Jita so I have to stop in every now and then.

Btw it can be safe to haul billions of ISK worth of stuff so long as you're not dumb and plan accordingly, I have a cruiser that is fitted to be super agile and use the MWD cloak trick for hauling low volume valuable cargo. By the time they even see me appear on their overview I am already in warp

Quote Originally Posted by Schmittay View Post
    I have a cruiser that is fitted to be super agile and use the MWD cloak trick for hauling low volume valuable cargo. By the time they even see me appear on their overview I am already in warp
    You might want to rethink that...

Btw it can be safe to haul billions of ISK worth of stuff so long as you're not dumb and plan accordingly, I have a cruiser that is fitted to be super agile and use the MWD cloak trick for hauling low volume valuable cargo. By the time they even see me appear on their overview I am already in warp
    As most things in EvE, as long as you activate your brain most things can be done with minimal risk. Having said that I only ever moved my T2 HML BPO three times since I won it in the lottery many years back as it's just asking to be unlucky .

---------- Post added 2013-01-18 at 03:02 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by kumduh View Post
    Pro guy stacking 5 i-stabs over a healthy mix of nanos and i-stabs. For low sec hauling JF > *.

Woot sold my old drone pilot for 7B ISK! NOM NOM NOM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Woot sold my old drone pilot for 7B ISK! NOM NOM NOM.
    vurr nice.

i'm thinking about selling my fully T2 orca pilot and maybe my tengu guy.

vurr nice.

i'm thinking about selling my fully T2 orca pilot and maybe my tengu guy.
    I was actually looking to skill up one of my guys to be an Orca pilot...

Ishtar pilot? I'm actually thinking about buying 1 or 2 of those...

Ishtar pilot? I'm actually thinking about buying 1 or 2 of those...
    Yes he was. 19.7m, max cruiser, HAC IV with maxed light / med / heavy / sentry drone skills (all racial drones to IV).

I would of loved to have kept him...but the name...couldn't get over the name ugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering selling my industrial alts. Hulk/Orca pilots with research and production secondary skills.

---------- Post added 2013-01-19 at 02:53 AM ----------

The majority no, but the die hards with the min/max ship fittings do.

Been there, done that, bought my Fanfest ticket with the PLEX earned. Speaking of which, anyone else going this year?
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

I still haven't decided whether or not to go... I have the money, but it covers my finals week =/
    BUT BUT BUT TENTH ANNIVERSARY

10+ Year Old Account
    BUT BUT BUT TENTH ANNIVERSARY
    ^ Sold me for going. That and a week in Iceland getting hilariously drunk with friends and Devs is always fun.

Decided to splash out on a seat at the charity dinner, there's a few people I know going already to it who spoke highly of it last year.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

If anyone is interested in trying eve feel free to contact me as I'd be more then willing to show you around and help explain how things work. Also, if you want to make some ISK early on you can salvage L4's for me in high-sec to help get you on your feet, though not the most exciting thing it's easy money. I also recommend using Jinna's referral for the free PLEX which is great boost to get you going.

Just shoot me a PM
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Let the games begin!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post

Let the games begin!
    Who are you trying to tickle with that?
    Awdi - US Illidan
    SlamAndAwe (Warriors)
    ShockAndAwe (Enhancement Shamans)

Quote Originally Posted by reighnman View Post
    Who are you trying to tickle with that?
    Was my thought as well, was about to post a screen of my Nyx but figured it would be a a bit mean. :P

http://i46.tinypic.com/2ufpsvt.jpg

We got bored bashing a pos and had our titan dd one of our supers for lulz.
    Last edited by Remilia; 2013-01-24 at 01:11 AM.