Page 34 of 101 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa View Post
    Was my thought as well, was about to post a screen of my Nyx but figured it would be a a bit mean. :P
    pfft w/e :P

It works for my missions, works well.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/...-a-moment.html

but without the reactor control or the cpu rig because I don't need them to fit it. Added another BCU and a launcher rig.
    Last edited by Tradewind; 2013-01-24 at 01:12 AM.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Quote Originally Posted by TradewindNQ View Post
    pfft w/e :P

It works for my missions, works well.

http://eve.battleclinic.com/loadout/...-a-moment.html

but without the reactor control or the cpu rig because I don't need them to fit it. Added another BCU and a launcher rig.
    Missions are for poor empire bears, Anoms or bust.

No wonder this game has so many short term/cyclic subscribers.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

This PL hotdrop caused players in DUST514 to crash.
    http://i.imgur.com/5mDPPUI.jpg

400 capitals on field.

Well....the Goons gota be feeling awesome about now....

One of the best fights ever!!

If you're the kinda person who likes to watch grass grow or paint dry.

If many of you havnt herd one of the largest player involved fights ever for online games happened last night. Local peaked at around 2800 people and over 3k were invovled when it was said and done. Close to a trillion isk was lost here are some pics and a story quote.

My alliance, Liandri Covenant is a caldari FW alliance. We had put a bare-bones safespot small POS up on a worthless moon in asakai to use as we reclaimed space. Yesterday, the tower was hit and sieged by Drunk 'n' Disorderly alliance, with a small cap fleet but enough to prevent us from doing much of anything. Not really caring about the tower at all, and just the fights/kills, we decided to batphone anyone we could get ahold of.
    At around 0100 our tower came out of reinforced, and shortly after I led a fleet that engaged DND. the fight ended with us in a loss, but as we warped out a Goon cyno popped up on field, and a Levi, several carriers of various flavors, and a few supers entered the field.
    We all laughed a bit at how it went down, then another cyno went up. This one was PL. This soon escalated into non stop reinforcements from various alliances and factions for about 2 hours, when the TIDI hit 10% and local hit 700. Soon afterwards, the subcap fleets arrived; and with more capitals entering the field every moment, Local soon spiked at 2800 people online.
    So yeah. Shit went down. "I was there", etc.
    From reddit ^

Pic of us hitting the last titan on the field.

http://i50.tinypic.com/2wmq1j6.jpg

http://i49.tinypic.com/2mplw1f.jpg

Goons gambled and lost, all of eve came together to rape them. One of those fights or moments in video games you will remember .

Today we (RvB) destroyed over 30 000 ships in Poinen. Just set the map to filter ships destroyed in the last 24h. The red dot we created covers the entire high sec, lol. I'm pretty sure this is the largest event of it's kind in EvE.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    Today we (RvB) destroyed over 30 000 ships in Poinen. Just set the map to filter ships destroyed in the last 24h. The red dot we created covers the entire high sec, lol. I'm pretty sure this is the largest event of it's kind in EvE.
    Pales in comparison to CFC loosing almost a trillion isk in ships bro.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gonna be a salvagers delight

Quote Originally Posted by Zeta333 View Post
    Pales in comparison to CFC loosing almost a trillion isk in ships bro.
    So ? Anyone can lose a few supercapitals...
    It doesn't change the fact that the 30 000 ships destroyed in less than 12h is the largest number of ships destroyed in an EvE system in a single day, ever.

Quote Originally Posted by haxartus View Post
    So ? Anyone can lose a few supercapitals...
    It doesn't change the fact that the 30 000 ships destroyed in less than 12h is the largest number of ships destroyed in an EvE system in a single day, ever.
    Both fairly impressive in their own rights, one for sheer numbers one for the destructive value. No need to turn it in to a pissing contest (for either side), at least not here, there is enough forums that fills that desire for EvE...

15+ Year Old Account
    Both are impressive yes, but totally different things, no point in comparing, real war on one side, "friendly" pvp-fest on the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wolfsage View Post
    Alliances involved: 262
    Corporations involved: 715
    Players involved: 3161

Meanwhile I lag with 25 players in WoW... while 1 ship in EVE has more pixels than the whole of Stormwind. GG?
    Science flies you to the moon. Religion flies you into buildings.
    To resist the influence of others, knowledge of oneself is most important.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post

Meanwhile I lag with 25 players in WoW... while 1 ship in EVE has more pixels than the whole of Stormwind. GG?
    Made me laugh a little.

Quote Originally Posted by Moshic View Post

It did take 50 minutes to get 2 systems over into the target system. 5 minutes to lock somthing up 5 minutes to activate modules.

Man I wish I could like this game. I think I've tried at least a dozen times but could never get into it. Things like that huge battle make me envious.