10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Khatolic View Post
    and all dust 514 trailers released so far ? ^^
    In the same channel
    http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFC7B99173F4DC31F

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    thanks bro.

i feel like reading EVE lore. where should i start ? it would be best to start from the beginning. id like to know more about factions, wars, jovians, maybe some important characters, cloning and conciousness transfering etc etc .
    is there anything like WoW equivalent http://www.wowpedia.org/Portal:Main for EVE except for evelopedia ?
    some arts would be cool too.

i didnt pay much attention to EVEs lore so far, but it seems interesting.
    Last edited by Proskill; 2013-03-06 at 09:58 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    This is the closest thing to wowpedia I think. You may just search google for eve lore/history

Quote Originally Posted by sinilaid View Post
    This is the closest thing to wowpedia I think. You may just search google for eve lore/history
    If only there were a pedia with the history of sov warfare. If you read about some of the battles its more intese than actuall military history. Wars have been fought and won, empires risen and fallen in the spam of months, the entire face of nullsec changed by the whim of one alliance or coalition. Look at the Sov map This time last year and compare it to now

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1UvVZaO-Vs 2012

[url]http://go-dl1.eve-files.com/media/corp/Verite/influence.png[url] now

The southern coalition is gone, Xdeath is but a shadow of its former self, IRC gone, NC. pushed out of the north.

Widow, why must you take so long to train up!
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    found a download for the games soundtrack and other games songs except for quite a few of the login screen songs awile ago that ive been going through to see which i recognise and which i like best so far i like the below the asteroids and nouvelle rouvenor hero songs best but there only two of the maybe hundred songs in the pack
    I think the music is one of the most underrated aspects of EVE. Probably because people got sick of logging in to Miner Stories.

Will be going to the Symphony while I'm at FF this year, really looking forward to hearing a live rendition of certain pieces.

---------- Post added 2013-03-07 at 05:38 PM ----------

Also I'm now at the "training stuff for shits and giggles" stage. Seriously I've no clue what to plug in next.

Well other than finally training Caldari ships just to have the Destroyer/BC V skills when the change rolls around. But other than that I've pretty much run out of things I ever wanted. I'm just V'ing T2 hulltypes for the hell of it now, and I don't even plan on flying half of them.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

Deleted
    I got to that stage, NG. So now I'm just beginning to train alts.

Also, for those interested in the eve music, CCP put it on SoundCloud: https://soundcloud.com/ccpgames/sets...n-game-tracks/

10+ Year Old Account
    one guy said that he managed to make ratio 1k LP to 2.8kk ISK.
    how is that possible ?
    i thought 1k LP to 1kk ISK is good. like selling fleet issue tempest worth 250k LP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Selling faction ammo in warzone areas and lowsec/nullsec tradehubs is a good way to get a good return on your LP.

Transportation is slightly riskier than shifting a hauler through highsec, but a good blockade runner should be fine.

10+ Year Old Account
    are eve online graphics really that bullshit ? i mean, i have geforce gtx 660 able to run bf3 at ultra, full hd, yet eve looks simply bad. i have everything checked and set on high in graphics content settings tab, and set to 1920x1080 resolution. game looks way worse than in trinity trailer from 5 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMjjUr6zIQ not mentioning newer trailers that are said they are actual gameplay. even on eve online website when showing ships in 3d they look better, they have that luminescence and better reflections.

srsly what the hell is wrong with it ? is it only a sales talk ???
    Last edited by Proskill; 2013-03-10 at 12:05 AM.

are eve online graphics really that bullshit ? i mean, i have geforce gtx 660 able to run bf3 at ultra, full hd, yet eve looks simply bad. i have everything checked and set on high in graphics content settings tab, and set to 1920x1080 resolution. game looks way worse than in trinity trailer from 5 years ago http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=maMjjUr6zIQ not mentioning newer trailers that are said they are actual gameplay. even on eve online website when showing ships in 3d they look better, they have that luminescence and better reflections.

Graphics are a little touched up in trailers (which is to be expected, seriously), but remember this is an old game (2003?). Even so I think they are quite good as is, not to mention basically almost every patch they are doing up different textures on things like ships / suns / effects. Also remember it needs to play on a wide variety of hardware, I know quite a few people who play on very old laptops so it works out fine for them.

If graphics is a make or break deal and not gameplay, well then EVE is not for you, or most other MMO's for that matter.

You must be god damn blind, This is just a random screenshot i took of one of our titans.

http://postimage.org/image/o6gj68g6f/full/

Either your monitor is shit or your computer is shit, becuase while i run 6 clients i have it on low when i crank it up to max its one of the most amazing looking games iv ever seen.

High Overlord
    15+ Year Old Account
    That Erebus...

I believe I have SP OCD, must fill up all boxes with white squares... so I want more and more skills to V. I'm also poor as dirt, so I have no actual capital hull skills, just support ones...
    “In order to make apple pie from scratch, you must first make the Universe.” Carl Sagan

Do CCP generate more WH to populate each year ? it's nearly impossible to find empty WH unless you want to kick its owner outside of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ballistic View Post
    Do CCP generate more WH to populate each year ? it's nearly impossible to find empty WH unless you want to kick its owner outside of it.
    Nope, there are plenty of empty wormholes. Check the sell orders forums.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's some wormholes that have yet to be colonised. An associate of mine came across an uninhabited C5 with 3 C3 statics last week.

I won't repeat the words I said to him at the time when he showed me the SS's.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    An associate of mine came across an uninhabited C5 with 3 C3 statics last week.
    A C5 can have only one static. A C5 with a C3 static is fairly rare though. Not too desirable either, since those that move into C5s want a C5 or C6 static for farming.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://imgur.com/a/NB4yi

That's coming up with 3 M267's in a single C5

It should be impossible, but it's not in this case, it's an actual anomaly, in an anomaly.

Deleted
    Biggest loss in my time playing last night. 28B and my capital freighter. YAY...

Quote Originally Posted by James Tiberius Kirk View Post
    Biggest loss in my time playing last night. 28B and my capital freighter. YAY...
    Oh give us the details!

What was your cargo? Were you in low / null?

Carrying 28b wouldn't you at the very least be scouting?