Nike's New NFL Jerseys

Really I can sum this up with a big WTF?

But seriously, after months of being told that we'd expect new and cooler designs what they made is just a huge disappointment. They look almost exactly like Reebok's with the exception of those silly gloves.

Anyone else have same/differing opinions?

15+ Year Old Account
    The NFL thread is literally four threads below this on the front page of the Sports section. And yes, I was expecting more changes besides just the Seahawks, but supposedly more will be coming next year specifically to the Jags.

Deleted
    How about a picture or a link so we have something to discuss about without having to look it up?

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    I like the new seahawks jerseys http://www.seahawks.com/ right there on the front page total makeover, havnt beable to find a link to all the uniforms

15+ Year Old Account
    The teams themselves are a large part of any changes to their uniforms. The Seahawks wanted a completely new look, and it shows when you look at the fine details like the pattern work on the jersey. However some teams enjoy their more tradition style with only moderate alterations such as the Chiefs and the only real change other than the tech in the jersey is that the numbers normally found on the arms have been moved to the top of the shoulder.