Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Based only on what Blizzard has stated about inferno difficulty testing internaly, Inferno difficulty play through will take SEVERAL MONTHS, IN SOFTCORE. Beating the game in hardcore will be a job of at least a year of preparation, of gear collecting and team work. I doubt you will ever be able to apply your ironman rules to hardcore inferno mode. But since nobody but blizzard really knows, gl with that anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Bisso View Post
    Based only on what Blizzard has stated about inferno difficulty testing internaly, Inferno difficulty play through will take SEVERAL MONTHS, IN SOFTCORE. Beating the game in hardcore will be a job of at least a year of preparation, of gear collecting and team work. I doubt you will ever be able to apply your ironman rules to hardcore inferno mode. But since nobody but blizzard really knows, gl with that anyway.
    Source? I said the rules are subject to change as I will beat the game on atleast the first two-three difficulty's before starting.

Hardcore is Ironman enough lol

Especially on Inferno
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0H3-N9zoI5c Amazing video of 60+ devilsaurs raiding Undercity!

My God, what a horrible creation. People seeing what they want? Thank God they tried to shy away from that. I know it pisses me off when I'm in an heroic raid, yet in the back of my head all I can think is 'some casual player is playing a heroic dungeon and not wiping.' -Vodkarn