Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Holy paladins can survive the most but lacks escape tools for when it gets so much.

Healers should be able to survive 1v1 vs a DPS, because, well, their job is to keep people alive. A healer that dies 1v1 isn't doing very well. Killing a healer involves coordinating burst with interrupts + CC.

Also, I agree with hpallies, because they have a lot of instant cast BS (shock, WoG, procced flash heal), they have an interrupts (hammer, rebuke), they have hard resets (bop, bubble), they have anti-snare (HoF, DP), they have CDs (wings, DF, Guardian), they have anti-interrupts (AM). Wide arsenal, imo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    That isn't a case of resto shamans being strong. That's the case of hunters not being able to kill a healer by themselves. Ever.
    Besides resto druids :3

Quote Originally Posted by Thompson View Post
    lol I would say holy in bgs and resto shaman in arena
    I feel the same way.
    Chaos of Bgs makes the pally very very strong when it comes to survival while healing
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка
    Hpala in the only char i've reached ironman on(multiple times, and I came close several times). so from my own experiences, they are not only the healer with most survival "skills", they also one of the best survival non-tank specs.

Light comes from darkness shise's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I'm a disc priest. In BG's i can usually handle a bunch of people, but then you have to consider the gear they have, so counting on the same gear as i have it would be like 3 dps's , no healer can really handle more unless they are some kind of dummy/bot damage dealer... they'll jsut cc the hell out of you and auto shot kill you, even if you are a paladin or a shamy.

For my own experience, paladin would be a good one, but if there's a priest fighting him he's fucked because of dispells and MB could force him to spend cd's.
    Same goes for a shamy, they might never run oom, but there's a point where too little mana is just too little ;p

Back to my class, we need some proper cc or interrupt really :<

10+ Year Old Account
    Resto shamans or holy paladins, if holy paladins get lucky with procs they dominate.