Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    mmmm i see this being good and bad, cyber bullying is wrong, as is all bullying... maybe these pricks will get their arse handed to them, 25 years? that is alot thou, but if the crime warrants it, then no nay from me

Not even bothering ot follow link, but wouldn't it be great if the post was a trololol.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's the intent to cause harm, people. It has nothing to do with people that have issues online and come to blows over their opinions. But if you constantly harass, flame, and name call someone, then yes, you should be held accountable.

A misdemeanor is a small time offense. It will be an annoyance that will cost more in lawyer fees than what actually gets paid. You'll go, your lawyer will say you understand it's srs bsnss now, and you'll get community service.

You have no right to make someone else's life miserable. That infringes on THAT persons civil liberties. You having the ability to shoot off your mouth < that persons right to not be harassed.

---------- Post added 2012-04-03 at 11:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Noxx100 View Post
    mmmm i see this being good and bad, cyber bullying is wrong, as is all bullying... maybe these pricks will get their arse handed to them, 25 years? that is alot thou, but if the crime warrants it, then no nay from me

Just if it can be proved as stalking. And those people deserved to be removed from society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ImpTaimer View Post
    WITH INTENT people.

This means, you're purposefully doing it aka bullying.

We're not talking about harmless trolling where "oh hey your shoe's untied" we're talking about Facebook stalking and e-bullying crap.

25-years is fucking extreme though, even if it's "up to". 25 days? sure. 25 months? slow down bro. 25 years? You better pray I don't get out.

Trolling someone on with their cellphone while they're driving can get the person killed. This is worthy of 25 years if this such a thing happens.
    "Intent to annoy" = Trolling. Meaning that if someone is annoyed if you said ,"oh hey your shoe's untied" you are a criminal. And it's already illegal to use a cell phone while driving so it doesn't affect that.
    Last edited by Taurous; 2012-04-04 at 03:12 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxx100 View Post

Just if it can be proved as stalking. And those people deserved to be removed from society.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taurous View Post
    "Intent to annoy" = Trolling. Meaning that if someone is annoyed if you said ,"oh hey your shoe's untied" you are a criminal. And it's already illegal to use a cell phone while driving so it doesn't affect that.
    Not in all states.

http://mobileoffice.about.com/cs/tra...gcellphone.htm

It's allowed in AZ, so this law actually makes perfect sense.

However, assuming what you said, if they're sentencing people for "shoe's untied" or "free water" posted on a toilet, then yes it is stupid.

EDIT: Seems like that's an old article, so not sure if it's still in ruling.

EDIT2: http://www.ghsa.org/html/stateinfo/l...hone_laws.html

Nope, still in ruling.
    Last edited by ImpTaimer; 2012-04-04 at 03:19 AM.
    There are no bathrooms, only Zuul.

Moved to Gen OT forums.