Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Not surprised. Phreak plays him as a jungler and trinity tank

10+ Year Old Account
    This is one time that Phreak jungling with tri force makes a lot of sense. It's a fantastic item on him, and he was pretty much made for the jungle.

What spells would be good? Smite/Ghost? Or maybe Exhaust since he already has a movement speed buff? Flash?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Swiftero View Post
    What spells would be good? Smite/Ghost? Or maybe Exhaust since he already has a movement speed buff? Flash?
    I would take ghost for the extra damage, and smite is required if your jungling. Flash would be good because it's just plain awesome for escapes, but his ult can be used the same way depending on how long the CD is.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axethor View Post
    I would take ghost for the extra damage, and smite is required if your jungling. Flash would be good because it's just plain awesome for escapes, but his ult can be used the same way depending on how long the CD is.
    The extra damage you get out of ghost is pitiful. Not to say that ghost is a bad choice, but I wouldn't let it influence your judgement.

Yeah, Ghost is probably somewhat more situational than what Flash is.

By the way, does anyone know when this patch actually arrives? This week or next week?

Deleted
    Interesting. I like that there's one that now directly benefits from movement speed.
    Wish they'd show some means to counter them in the spotlight though. Then again, people thinking he's amazing and great likely helps their initial sales.

I like him but he seems weak i had to carry one with jax last game or we would have lost he needs a buff imho.i guess i have varus to play soon then until then buff him.

Okay, I guess the US already got him. Just gonna wait until tomorrow then.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mikencarly View Post
    I like him but he seems weak i had to carry one with jax last game or we would have lost he needs a buff imho.i guess i have varus to play soon then until then buff him.
    He looks tanky, and kind of intimidating, but I noticed the game I played against him that he was quite squishy 1v1. His chase his ridiculous though

15+ Year Old Account
    So how are people building this guy?

Boots 3 (some other boots probably better)
    Triforce
    Force of Nature
    Shurelya's
    Phantom Dancer

That would be a crazy fast mofo.
    "There are two types of guys in this world. Guys who sniff their fingers after scratching their balls, and dirty fucking liars." -StylesClashv3
    Quote Originally Posted by Kalis View Post
    Not finding-a-cock-on-your-girlfriend-is-normal level of odd, but nevertheless, still odd.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just played a bot game as him, took boots+3 pots but his sustain isn't that great, so I'll probably go cloth+5 next time. Using AS marks, Armor seals, MR/lvl runes and MS quints. AD or ArPen marks are probably better since his damage is mostly his Q. Traditional route, starting at blue with a leash. Wriggles is a must. Didn't get much farther, but I would build a triforce next, then a FM or FoN. He felt squishy, so would probably build him more like Nocturne then Udyr or Maokai. Could also be I just wasn't far enough into my item build.

EDIT: Yep, cloth 5 is the way to go. You'll be a little slower, but it doesn't matter with your E for ganks. level 1 boots, then a wriggles. Merc treads or ninja tabi for boots. The rest is the same as above.

EDIT 2: Something I did notice with his W. Open with it for ganks, but save it for team fights. I hit it in the middle of a team fight instead of as soon as I jumped in the battle and it not only kept me alive, but it picked up 2 more kills for my team.
    Last edited by Axethor; 2012-04-18 at 06:57 PM.

Deleted
    I don't think Wriggle's is the way to go, nor is building damage. He's not an autoattack champion, so building Wriggle's is a little pointless. He's more like Skarner than any other champion. He spams Q and gets his damage from Sheen procs. I would personally skip Wriggle's and go straight for Sheen. Hexdrinker/Maw is probably a good idea once you've finished Trinity Force, unless they have no dangerous AP champions at all.

For later in the game I would rather go tanky than try to deal more damage. Obviously how you "build tanky" depends on their team comp, but a good amount of flat health is important for bruisers. Force of Nature would work well on top of that, since he benefits from the movement speed as well. I haven't decided whether Atma's would be any good yet.

10+ Year Old Account
    The only reason I say build wriggles is he has no shield to prevent damage like skarner, and the healing on his W from minions is pitiful. The extra healing on his few auto attacks from Wriggles gives him a little more sustain, and speeds up his jungle. Its the same reason I take cloth+5 instead of boots+3. Not enough sustain or damage prevention.

Deleted
    I don't think you need the extra sustain. A couple of pots the first few times you go back are enough. Later in the game he can tank creeps just fine without it. Wriggle's is "nice", but it's too much gold to drop on something non-essential.

Just played a bot game with Hecarim, he definitely needs a Sheen asap like some Wukong builds go for.

Deleted

Livestream for Hecarim

If you're european or don't own him yet you can tune into Ciderhelm's stream for some Jungling action!
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhvJb...8bFUAAAAAAAAAA

Deleted
    Anyone tried him solotop yet?

Deleted
    So what's your thoughts so far?

Deleted
    I haven't played him yet, but my idea sounds like (jungle):

Boots + 3 pots.
    Philo stone
    possible HoG
    Tier 2 boots
    Get some primary defense. (Frozen Heart or FoN, both seem to compliment him very nicely. FoN for MS, defense, health regen. FH for CDR so more Q spam, awesome aura, and extra mana)
    Perhaps a Wit's End for more of his W procs and defense + faster jungle?
    Shurelya for awesome speed boost.
    2nd defense stuff
    Something crazy to jus rape end-game.

All in all, a bit like I build my Skarner really. Could perhaps even start Rejuv + pot for faster Philo stone and then tier 1 boots.