Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by robotsdontcry View Post
    http://www.oldrepublic.net/273-swtor...lic-items.html

Here is a comprehensive guide on the matric cube. Basically you grab datacrons that contain color matrix shards. A specific color combination yields a matrix cube with stats relevant to your class. A great item for that slot, even when you're progessed and much more geared up.
    Couldn't find anything in that article about how or where to obtain the actual datacrons to begin making them.

EDIT: Nevermind, I know where to look now.

This may be easier said than done, but the entry level of raids (operations) is actually easier than most of the hard modes, and it gears you far faster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lugor View Post
    This may be easier said than done, but the entry level of raids (operations) is actually easier than most of the hard modes, and it gears you far faster.
    I just got into a guild that seems to be starting on Hardmodes, did BT and we hit the enrage once or twice on a few bosses, but we managed to complete the whole thing. Plus we all do dailies together as a group so it's much faster. Also I am slowly getting my mods and what not put in aswell. Thanks guys.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-04-06 at 10:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lugor View Post
    I have to disagree. I'd say the hard modes are still harder...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TrainingDroid View Post
    I have to disagree. I'd say the hard modes are still harder...
    From what I've seen so far in BT, you need to have the DPS, as the enrage hurts, but I do see what Lugor means. Finally having the right amount of DPS will make these Hardmodes much easier, and that was the only problem we had, the enrages were our wipes, I had a good interrupt rotation with the tank so there was never any painful abilities being thrown out which made the run that much more easy, with enrages being the exception to that.

All in all, I do see Columi and Tionese gear coming my way pretty quickly, which makes me happy.
    Last edited by NatePsy; 2012-04-07 at 04:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatePsychotic View Post
    From what I've seen so far in BT, you need to have the DPS, as the enrage hurts, but I do see what Lugor means. Finally having the right amount of DPS will make these Hardmodes much easier, and that was the only problem we had, the enrages were our wipes, I had a good interrupt rotation with the tank so there was never any painful abilities being thrown out which made the run that much more easy, with enrages being the exception to that.

All in all, I do see Columi and Tionese gear coming my way pretty quickly, which makes me happy.
    I know for a fact BT has very lenient enrage timers. I joined some group just for the daily because I was bored and there were 2 tanks and 1 healer... all in REALLLLLLLLLY bad gear. I was the only DPS. I ended up tanking the entire time while being the only DPS as well (the tanks had 13k health each so obviously their damage output was low). We cleared the place without hitting a single enrage timer. I know later HMs do have pretty annoying timers, but nothing you can't do with tionese/columi.

Quote Originally Posted by Forsedar View Post
    I know for a fact BT has very lenient enrage timers. I joined some group just for the daily because I was bored and there were 2 tanks and 1 healer... all in REALLLLLLLLLY bad gear. I was the only DPS. I ended up tanking the entire time while being the only DPS as well (the tanks had 13k health each so obviously their damage output was low). We cleared the place without hitting a single enrage timer. I know later HMs do have pretty annoying timers, but nothing you can't do with tionese/columi.
    I have also cleared it with 1 tank, 2 dps and myself healing but mostly dpsing. One dps was as fresh 50 as can be and the other dps I'm not too sure about but I know he wasn't exactly the best geared. We managed to hit every single enrage timer in the place. The tank was my usual tanking buddy and we are both in all columi/rakata gear.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Koalachan View Post
    I have also cleared it with 1 tank, 2 dps and myself healing but mostly dpsing. One dps was as fresh 50 as can be and the other dps I'm not too sure about but I know he wasn't exactly the best geared. We managed to hit every single enrage timer in the place. The tank was my usual tanking buddy and we are both in all columi/rakata gear.
    Hmm... well if meters existed I would be certain that the tank would be higher than those DPS- and in that case I do believe that could happen. I remember in WoW I could be practically the only dps for heroics and do fights in stupid short amounts of time. The same can be said here if at least one DPS is competent.

Hmm... well if meters existed I would be certain that the tank would be higher than those DPS- and in that case I do believe that could happen. I remember in WoW I could be practically the only dps for heroics and do fights in stupid short amounts of time. The same can be said here if at least one DPS is competent.
    Oh, I don't doubt that me and the tank were above the dps. But the point still is, that it is possible that being a fresh 50 that you will still be having problems with HMs, and OPs, so it in no way hurts to spend an hour on one or two days to get some purple mods first.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh, I don't doubt that me and the tank were above the dps. But the point still is, that it is possible that being a fresh 50 that you will still be having problems with HMs, and OPs, so it in no way hurts to spend an hour on one or two days to get some purple mods first.
    I do agree with you there! I just don't know the time restraints of some people- so spending an hour or two doing dailies might be all the time they might have to be online, which could definitely kill the game for me if I were stuck in that situation.

I do agree with you there! I just don't know the time restraints of some people- so spending an hour or two doing dailies might be all the time they might have to be online, which could definitely kill the game for me if I were stuck in that situation.
    So the first day you spend that hour doing your dailies, then the next day you spend it trying out a HM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So the first day you spend that hour doing your dailies, then the next day you spend it trying out a HM.
    Thats true but I already want to kill myself doing dailies EVERY DAY. I mean even every other day would make people hate the game. I'm just assuming here, but after farming up 19mill credits through dailies I want to break my desk with my face.

Thats true but I already want to kill myself doing dailies EVERY DAY. I mean even every other day would make people hate the game. I'm just assuming here, but after farming up 19mill credits through dailies I want to break my desk with my face.
    Honestly, you don't NEED to do them every day. Unless you're farming for the t3 implants/ears or the mounts, one or two days is all you need.

EDIT: Or trying to make money.

Just reached 50
    And need a tip
    Is recruit pvp set gear acceptable for HM flashpoint (Kaon/Taral V)?

Ty
    Last edited by galau2000; 2012-04-20 at 09:31 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by galau2000 View Post
    Just reached 50
    And need a tip
    Is recruit pvp set gear acceptable for HM flashpoint (Kaon/Taral V)?

Ty
    Not HM Kaon. People will shun you.