Page 1 of 26
... LastLast
    Deleted

California Students Pepper-Sprayed By Police.

Campus police pepper-sprayed as many as 30 demonstrators after Santa Monica College students angry over a plan to offer high-priced courses tried to push their way into a trustees meeting, authorities said.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by gruyaka View Post
    Campus police pepper-sprayed as many as 30 demonstrators after Santa Monica College students angry over a plan to offer high-priced courses tried to push their way into a trustees meeting, authorities said.

I don't see the problem. Actions have consequences...

On a side note, that video is fucking HILARIOUS. Not only does the stupid woman advancing on a cop that just made his point to get and stay back get absolutely wiped out, there is some idiot screaming for a medic! Man this video made my day.
    Last edited by mmocefd614a03d; 2012-04-04 at 03:03 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There's something in the water... Florida
    Lets look at the positive side, they didn't get shot

they tried pushing themselves into a meeting? good they deserved it.
    ''If MMORPG players were around when God said, "Let their be light" they'd have called the light gay, and plunged the universe back into darkness by squatting their nutsacks over it.'' Quoted from-

LOL OMG they got what they deserved.

"we won they pepper sprayed us"
    I think that sums up my view, they got pepper sprayed I had a good laugh, win win situation.

The guy screaming "MEDIC!" cracked me up. It's fucking pepper spray. Unless he has a severe allergy, he'll live. People get so worked up over this stuff.

This was the dumbest thing I've ever seen. I'm surprised the cops put up with that as long as they did. People are NOT allowed to touch police officers like that. Officer gets surrounded and people start grabbing their weapons? Nothing they can do, incredibly dangerous the cops should have put those children down well before they did.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Let's file this under "How not to protest something".

Deleted
    She screamed like a pig, squuueeeeek!!! aahahahaah =D
    Last edited by mmoc68337dbab6; 2012-04-04 at 04:01 PM.

At least they were not shot or tasered.

10+ Year Old Account
    They deserved it 100% - you can't just push up into cops like that when they're telling you to stand back, nor can you just barge into private meetings as part of an angry mob without consequences.

I support the police on this one for sure.

10+ Year Old Account
    education is NOT a right, it's a privilege. These idiots had what was coming to them.
    I'm just a fan of a brand new wiki: pcgamingwiki.com
    A one stop place to help you get your favorite PCGames not only running on your machine, fix issues you might have, find the latest patches from the developers or fans, and more.
    It's a brand new site, so help out by contributing.

Lmfao, what a bunch of clowns... MEDIC! This is comedy gold.

IMO they deserved it. They were being disorderly and I'm sure they were told MANY times to back up before they got the pepper-spray out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Totally deserved it, they tried to force their way into a meeting. Was there something unappealing going on in that meeting? Yes. Does that justify their actions? No.
    Human progress isn't measured by industry. It's measured by the value you place on a life.

Just, be kind.

Very restrained cops to wait that long. I'd have been in serious concern for my wellbeing in their position. The protestors come off like they were trying desperately to provoke a much less moderate situation.

I hate my generation....

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Raunchy View Post
    I hate my generation....
    Yeah, the sort of protest I can't stand is when it has a political or moral agenda. They should throw the book at them!

As much as I hate the direction the educational system is taking (i.e. putting people in debt for a large part of their lives), this isn't the way to protest something like this. They got what was coming to them.