Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Oh god that's so nice. I love students, they're like little barrels of hilarity.

"We won!". I'll help him win everyday

Quote Originally Posted by UncleSilas View Post
    Oh god that's so nice. I love students, they're like little barrels of hilarity.

"We won!". I'll help him win everyday
    Best quote of the week.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking hilarious. That's what you get when you allow impressionable young people to think they have a say. At an english university that wouldn't happen, you'd just see lots of notices on the walls asking people to stop masterbating in the showers because it clogs up the pipes.

But seriously though that girl flying backwards made my dad. That knob screaming for "medic" and "call 911" for some pepper spray deserves a smack upside the face. He's probably a Sociology student or something pointless.
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nicus/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by goblinpaladin View Post
    Also a vegetable is a person.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    I dont care if they [gays] are allowed to donate [blood], but I think we should have an option to refuse gay blood if we need to receive blood.

Bitches deserved it. Degenerates.
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I wish something like this happened to students right here in Quebec. They've been protesting for months now, blocking anything and everything they could think of, with complete disregard to anything other than themselves.

These are the same that whine for a 20$/month raise in tution fees, but go out of their way to mess their budget up to get an iPhone.
    It's time to level up and quit your newbie ways
    You need to go outside and get some new V-rays
    A fresh breath of air will help you talk again
    Inhale, exhale, feel the Oxygen
    - Woodman

Deleted
    Thank god they didn't pop a cap in his ass.

"MEDIC!!!"

Last edited by Crow_eyeS; 2012-04-04 at 05:13 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    People playing games for fun, the BASTARDS!

The Lightbringer Rend Blackhand's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Ahh, crazy students thinking they're political activists on a moral crusade by clogging up a hallway then getting pwnd. Makes me smile.

That dude at the end had some nerve to criticise the police for their actions, someone could easily have been injured in that crowd. "What the hell is wrong with you?" What the hell is wrong with YOU? Putting people and police in a dangerous situation then having the audacity to complain when they rightfully use moderate force.
    Last edited by Rend Blackhand; 2012-04-04 at 05:07 PM.

I get a bit tired of news stories pointing at actions against demonstrators as this is often done on purpose to get in the news. This isn't completely the same since pepper spray wasn't used I grew up but there were protests on a regular basis where I lived resulting in arrest etc in front of the news crews. Funny thing is it was completely planned out to occur. My dad had to on occasions go to the base fence where a planned protest was to take place and coordinate security for it. The protestors and Marines would chat it up civilized letting them voice their opinions etc. Would ask who wanted to be arrested and instructed that any attempt to touch the base fence and climb over it would result in a arrest. Everything would continue normally till the press came and were setup to film, then a few would try to scale the fence, get arrested. News media would film it and once done everything returned back to the normal protest chanting.

Sad that this still seems to occur where people want to push a situation to the point of causing a reaction as such fueled more by the shear number of video outlets that exist today. They absolutely deserve it and more over would bet even without the one guys comment were looking to have such a response resorted against them.
    "A blind, deaf, comatose, lobotomy patient could feel my ANGER"

Quote Originally Posted by I stand in fire View Post
    education is NOT a right, it's a privilege. These idiots had what was coming to them.
    It is everywhere else in the western world

Ahh, how I love living in California. If only I could kick out all the Californians...

10+ Year Old Account
    I am not upset with the police here. They were overwhelmed and physical contact was made. Your rights to peaceful protest end the second you touch that cop.

I have mixed feelings about this. People have the right to assemble and voice their opinions, but it seems that the acceptable place to do said things is nowhere.
    I like sandwiches

To bad they didn't have those damn rubber bullet guns, that would have been even more hilarious, Those damn things HURT! Waiting to see CNN and MSNBC run this to the dirt much like those goofy 99%

Deleted
    lol i shouldda watched before posting, funny shit, that guy shouting medic..... thought it was a fucking warzone, what a tard.

Quote Originally Posted by Roose View Post
    I am not upset with the police here. They were overwhelmed and physical contact was made. Your rights to peaceful protest end the second you touch that cop.

I have mixed feelings about this. People have the right to assemble and voice their opinions, but it seems that the acceptable place to do said things is nowhere.
    Your right to protest shouldn't impede others rights. Organize it, get a permit or permission atleast.

Quote Originally Posted by zoefschildpad View Post
    It is everywhere else in the western world
    Yeah, and then you people are going to complain if they raise our taxes to the same as the EU countries that have free universities (countries that are 100x smaller than the US).
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Romania ?

/10chars

---------- Post added 2012-04-04 at 06:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by vizzle View Post
    Yeah, and then you people are going to complain if they raise our taxes to the same as the EU countries that have free universities (countries that are 100x smaller than the US).

im in the uk, free universities ??!!?? yes fecking plse....

Free universities? where? certainly not here that's for sure.

oh dear this seriously made my day.

We could have "free" universities for everybody if we took even a fraction of the defense budget and moved it there.