Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ...
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Potatowizard View Post
    I herd forming a angry(even violent) mob outside of a boardroom meeting is a good way to get your message across. Shit like this happens all the time, the police did the right thing by dispersing the crowd. All it would take is some asshole to shove someone into a Policemen and have them respond as if they were being attacked.
    This is the shit going on in schools today

Lol, that's entertaining and sad at the same time, what was she even going on about?

You CANNOT be mobbing cops like that and expect to walk away without a big 'ol' face of peppers. College is a privilege not a right. Cost hikes happen Education is not immune to this.

Want to protest this? Fine, do so in a reasonable fashion. Get out of hand and start pushing cops...expect force to be used.

The dude was a campus police officer, not authorized with this level of response. Ya, it was just pepper spray, but he used it generously. Im laughing at everyone in this forum, because I doubt half of you who are in support of the policeman have ever experienced oakland police brutality. The man screaming medic was a veteran. All of these protesters were hospitalized for serious burns. The oakland protest style is pretty much like this because people here have to pay more to get into this college then you have to pay to get into harvard and every other ivy league college.

This is very old news and I do not feel like confirming my credibility. I agree that this is an outdated form of protest regarding the restrictions to freedom of speech that has come up of late, but if my generation was there as the protesters... that pig would been shot dead and things would have started going up in flames.

Screw your, "education is not a right, its a privilege". It is a liberty, and privately funded deconstruction of that liberty will result in riots, like the fluke riot for Oscar Grant's public execution.

The cops here are idiots, none of you have any idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukbewm View Post
    The dude was a campus police officer, not authorized with this level of response. Ya, it was just pepper spray, but he used it generously. Im laughing at everyone in this forum, because I doubt half of you who are in support of the policeman have ever experienced oakland police brutality. The man screaming medic was a veteran. All of these protesters were hospitalized for serious burns. The oakland protest style is pretty much like this because people here have to pay more to get into this college then you have to pay to get into harvard and every other ivy league college.

This is very old news and I do not feel like confirming my credibility. I agree that this is an outdated form of protest regarding the restrictions to freedom of speech that has come up of late, but if my generation was there as the protesters... that pig would been shot dead and things would have started going up in flames.

Screw your, "education is not a right, its a privilege". It is a liberty, and privately funded deconstruction of that liberty will result in riots, like the fluke riot for Oscar Grant's public execution.

Sounds like an old radical Liberal to me. EDUCATION might be considered a right. COLLEGE IS NOT.

Im 20. I do not care about any of your generation's ethics or moral dillusions. The old start the wars and the young fight them.

This was an exception and a middle aged man equipped with lethal force indulged in repressing a "violent" mob of elderly protesters with pleasure.

If it was the anonymous sitting there in front of him, he would have peed his pants and started opening fire.

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 03:40 PM ----------

Im surprised none of you idiots havent started blaming Obama yet. Where's your enthusiasm; you over-grown, egotistical degenerates?

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 03:44 PM ----------

state university 
    a university maintained by the government of a state.
    Last edited by Opium3ater; 2012-04-07 at 08:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awinee View Post
    So now you're trying to control who gets into college because some people might not be as bright as the others? You realize that is classified as racism right? It's illegal. Try again.

Trolling? LOL PLEASE don't ever post on MMO-C again. You are so idiotic is almost hurt me to read that sentence. Go google what racism means.

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 04:53 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    They'll use the absolutely minimal amount of force necessary to make you comply?

We'd all like to live in a perfect world, wouldn't we? Sorry. Pepper Spray worked and worked pretty well. Stop crying about it. I'd like to see what you would do if you were an officer it that position.

Were you one of the people in the crowd?

---------- Post added 2012-04-07 at 04:55 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    No, he said its ok if some innocents get hit. I want to explore that. Its pretty fucking relevant.
    How would you be in the crowd that long after being asked numerous times to leave and still be considered innocent? You are just an irrational bomb.

<Infracted: Flaming>
    Last edited by mmocf558c230a5; 2012-04-07 at 11:30 PM.

The Unstoppable Force DeltrusDisc's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Speedlance View Post
    humanity is dead, there is no hope.
    How very pessimistic of you. =/ Just because maybe 20 students do something silly/stupid you think all of humanity is dead? lol.
    "A flower.
    Yes. Upon your return, I will gift you a beautiful flower."

"Remember. Remember... that we once lived..."

Quote Originally Posted by mmocd061d7bab8 View Post
    yeh but lava is just very hot water

15+ Year Old Account
    I do feel the need to point out something.

These people were violently protesting bonus sections classes that would cost all of $180 per unit. That is about half of what it costs at actual colleges. If you don't want to pay that you can still sign up for a different section for all of $46 per unit.
    Theron/Bloodwatcher 2013!

Quote Originally Posted by Alsompr View Post
    Teasing, misdirection. It's the opposite of a spoiler. People expect one thing? BAM! Another thing happens.

I'm like M. Night fucking Shamylan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Awinee View Post
    Here is the school trying to get a even bigger paycheck (have you seen the paychecks of some of these directors who probably do f*ck all every day? Some earn more then 300k..)
    You do understand that those administrators and teachers are facilitating the degrees that will allow many of these people to earn much more than the teachers and administrators themselves are currently paid...right?

HOW DARE YOU GET 300K A YEAR WHILE TEACHING ME SOMETHING THAT WILL EARN ME 400K A YEAR! THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!
    I don't argue to be right, I argue to be proven wrong. Because I'm aware that the collective intelligence of the community likely has more to offer to me by enlightening me, than I do to an individual by "winning" an argument with them.
    Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    I don't always wear tennis shoes, but when I do, I speak Russian. In French.

Quote Originally Posted by saffi View Post
    Did you miss the two kids telling other students to calm down and respect the trustee? Or was that just inconvenient for you? :P
    Did I miss the two students trying to calm down the 20+ idiots?
    Why am I back here, I don't even play these games anymore

The problem with the internet is parallel to its greatest achievement: it has given the little man an outlet where he can be heard. Most of the time however, the little man is a little man because he is not worth hearing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KingHorse View Post
    You do understand that those administrators and teachers are facilitating the degrees that will allow many of these people to earn much more than the teachers and administrators themselves are currently paid...right?

HOW DARE YOU GET 300K A YEAR WHILE TEACHING ME SOMETHING THAT WILL EARN ME 400K A YEAR! THE NERVE OF SOME PEOPLE!
    this. mmm america

---------- Post added 2012-04-10 at 02:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukbewm View Post

do you know how you sound? we all laugh at you. wide open saying ur generation would have shot that "pig". pretty sick thing wanting to do, taking human life for what? cops know about junkies like u , dick. and then u wonder why a little peppar was sprayed after ppl got the idea they can touch cops belt.
    how to tell if one of u mental freaks is hiding in the group?
    it was good you said it, you gave us more reason to side with cops.
    the proud generation of urs is 20year olds u said, feeling all big and grown up with such life experience. 20...really? ur nothing but piss

i probably have sperm in my ballz older then you.

lol 20

Deleted
    Its again so annoying, why cant somebody do sth against such things.
    everybody should have same rights and of course the right to have their own opinion -.-