Cute girl makes game plushies!

I think these are awesome. Thinking about buying a Luma (from Mario) for myself. I might special order a plushie voidwalker if she'll make it.

<snip>
    Last edited by mmoc8b7a14d456; 2012-04-04 at 07:21 PM.

OP be creepin!

Did you put her name into facebook? Google? You did didn't you! Dirty devil

They are neat. I wouldn't buy one though.
    http://thingsihaveneverdone.wordpress.com
    Just started my 24/7 LoFi stream. Come listen!
    https://youtu.be/3uv1pLbpQM8

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it even legal for her to be doing this without a license from Nintendo?
    Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    Gold and the 'need' for it in-game is easily one of the most overblown mindsets in this community.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ah, adorable! The Kirby...DO WANT!!!
    When there is nothing left to burn, you have to set yourself on fire.

The plushies look pretty nice, but fairly expensive as well. $45 for kirby...

I'll have to resist throwing my money at a moonkin, however

Yeah she could be sued for copyright tbh... SOMEONE BEST GET THIS CHICK ON THE LINE AND TELL HER. lol

10+ Year Old Account
    The guy who sews power ranger hoodies couldn't call call them anything related to power rangers due to copyright laws, so I'm pretty sure she's infringing on those same laws here.

As an added note I think her plushies are amateur at best, and way overpriced for their simplicity.

Can't really tell if she's cute, but her stuffies are cute, so I hope she does well, though I'm not interested in any of those because I'm not that much of a Nintendo fan.

Deleted
    Lol you can get way cheaper...and as others said I'm pretty sure she is breaking copyright laws.

Nintendo sucked after super nintendo. 64 on all trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Anjerith View Post
    Is it even legal for her to be doing this without a license from Nintendo?
    Copyright Infringement ahoy!

Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    The guy who sews power ranger hoodies couldn't call call them anything related to power rangers due to copyright laws, so I'm pretty sure she's infringing on those same laws here.

As an added note I think her plushies are amateur at best, and way overpriced for their simplicity.
    Yeah I didn't notice the prices, but I agree they are way too much, with that price I could buy several cute stuffed animals. However, they are selling decently at those prices, so I guess she's smart.

Deleted
    Since the seller is reportedly infringing copyright, I'll have to close this. Should it be proven that it is legal, we can discuss opening the thread again, however linking to a product page is always going to be fishy as it is perceived as advertising, even though you might just want to discuss a product.