Thread: gf advice D:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Twenty years old here. Have had the same girlfriend for four years now.

Rough periods are part of every relationship, this might just be one of those. First and foremost you have to talk to her. In order to find a solution you've got to listen to each other. Secondly, when you're having a "serious" relationship at this age, it's no surprise people are gonna have doubts: "do I want to be with this person for the rest of my life?". This is, actually, quite a valid question. Don't listen to these fuckjerks telling you she's cheating on you - she wouldn't be having sex with you / sleep over that much

Quote Originally Posted by Shiift View Post
    First of all... YES thats alot better than 2 parents staying with eachother for the childrens sake while secretly despiicing eachother day in day out and letting the kids witness that. That creates kids like you. Who despice love, sex, and the thought of being together.
    Second: What movies have you been watching? Or is this a grip out of your own lifes experience? Caus that'd surely explain alot.

Alot of people break up without recentment towards eachother. Kids get to decide who to live with at the age of 12.
    Most people inform eachother that they have children.

When people break up, women are mostly at the peek of theyre lives. Theyll turn into cougars rather than man-hating women.

I don't know wether your trolling or not, but i sure hope you are.
    In another religion you'd be on the verge of blowing yourself up.
    Why even have marriage at all? Should just have sex farms and grow children like cattle. Because apparently you either live on a polygamist farm holding onto broken religious ideas or you get divorced when the sex starts getting boring.
    http://www.wowarmory.com/character-s...cn=Revolutions

BATTLEMASTER (After 3.3.5 nerf) REVOLUTIONS REPORTING IN.
    Wielder of The Scepter of Shifting Sands, Hand of Ragnaros, and Shadowmourne. Bringer of 66 minute kings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Revolutions View Post
    Why even have marriage at all? Should just have sex farms and grow children like cattle. Because apparently you either live on a polygamist farm holding onto broken religious ideas or you get divorced when the sex starts getting boring.
    Because there is only black and white right? No middle ground possible whatsoever?
    Forum badass alert:
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    It's called resistance / rebellion.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rochana Violence View Post
    Also, one day the tables might turn.

Deleted
    Not even gonna reply on the rest of that vocabular extremist barf.
    You need help, seriously. You sound worse than someone showing up at a funeral with *god hates fags* signs.

Stop posting your extremist thoughts here with the means of brainwashing a 18 year old seeking for help from people with EXPERIENCE and not extremist conservatives without EXPERIENCE.
    Last edited by mmoc9478eb6901; 2012-04-04 at 10:18 PM.

I refuse to continue to even read what you say. Sorry man, but I deeply few sorry for your future, I can only see an unhappy wife who cheats her husband in order to get some real sexual pleasure, and a couple that doesn't stand each other only to look good in the picture and pretend to their kids that they are happy.

The society has changed, now people have the right and the possibility to be happy, so they choose not to stay in a ruined relationship. I really hope that you change your mind / religion in the future, because your acts only leads to:
    1- A lonely life, with you expecting to find a good and virgin girl, who accepts you the way you are (with no sexual experience and pradmatic view of sex).
    2- An unhappy life with a girl you like, but don't love; you find attractive but don't want to have sex. A life twhere she cheats on you in order to make the relationship works, and maybe you do the same, in the end only to please your children.

couple things here mate... from someone who has been around the block.. first.. it is not all about sex... second don't schedule sex.. do something awesome and different and exciting rather than being sappy old why don't you want me like you use to... probably because you are acting that way man.. Third, do you love this chick? figure it out if you do or don't because right now you are in a relationship with an expiration-- date on it. meaning it will end eventually one of you will decide you are done being unhappy, or find someone that makes you or her happier than the other and cheat. What?? ya it will happen if you don't change your whiny girly "my gf doesn't want me like she use to" ways. sorry to break it to you but you may actually be to late and another guy could be taking up your few times a week and she is throwing you the stable guy a bone to keep you off her back and funded. However, if that isn't the case and you love this girl then you need to stop asking for sex.. you need to think about the way you use to act.. the things you use to talk about and do, and you need to think of ways to make her remember how good of a guy and a couple you use to be... ya sorry about the dr phil crap but man i've had more bad relationships than anyone I know It took a long as time to find the perfect girl and a lot of practice learn how to get my willy wet whenever I feel like it. Good luck whatever route you choose.
    Cheers!

she obviously has an STD, or cheated on you and is worried about giving it to you. Thats why theres no more sex, and when it happens your have to wear a bio hazard suit to please her.

it doesnt take a rocket scientist to figure it out. also like another poster said, you're 18...if i stayed with the girl i was with when i was 18 i'd probably be a father of 5 kids.
    dont worry, lots of girls out there...go have fun and meet one that likes you as much as you like her.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    at least revolutions brought some humor into a thread that was going the path of emoness
    Gaming: i5 2500k 4.6GHz | CM Hyper 212+ | GTX 570 @ 850 | 16GB RipjawsX 1600 | Crucial M4 64GB | MSI P67A-G43 | Creative X-Fi fatality
    Media: Intel C2Q6600 | 4GB DDR3 | Silent 8500GT | Creative Audigy2 | Logitech z5300 | Samsung 40" LCD
    Server: AMD Phenom x4 9550 | 6GB DDR2 | 5TB storage | Windows Home Server 2011

Cenarius:Alliance - Meown 400.6 - 6/8Heroic

Deleted
    If true he should get a check-up aswell. Alot of STD's stay dormant the first year(s).

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by berdrek View Post
    so i was wondering if maybe i could get some wise advice from anyone here.

some background: we have been together for 1 year and 10 months, we're both 18

so for a while now shes been acting sort of distant, i feel as though the person i started dating and fell for is not the person i look at today shes a completely different person we use to have sex 4-5 times a week now if we have sex 3 times a month is a lot, she doesn't seem interested and she started looking at other guys when i ask her about it she says she just thinks they're cute but theirs no one shed rather be but me which answer to with BS

last week we got into an argument and she out of nowhere said all i thought about was sex, that she wanted me to be there for her when she needed me(which i am) i try to support her in everything she does and always have from the begging and this week she told me she wanted to start using condoms even though we never did which surprised me honestly

when it comes down to it though she comes over my house, cuddles with me, sleeps over, tells me she loves me and that im the best boyfriend ever. but then she starts acting indifferent out of nowhere which confuses the shit out of me and when i try to talk to her about it, it doesn't matter what it is her answer to everything is "all you think about is sex"

am i wrong? is she wrong? what should i do? ... ive tried everything- writing her letters,talking about it, pointing out her flaws and mine and why shes acting like that towards me so far nothing has worked

End it and move on. The indifference and distance is a clear sign she's lost interest in you. The reason you're getting mixed messages from her is because when she's being distant, she's looking for another man to replace you with and when she fails in her search, she resigns herself to settling for the security of the relationship she is already in with you. The out-of-left-field fights that you mentioned are her attempt to get you to end the relationship in a matter that leaves her emotionally off the hook as she can then rationalize to herself that you only dumped her because you're a sex-starved jerk.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulqiorra View Post
    If you equate playing WoW to having electricity, I feel very, very happy for the rest of the world, as that kind of thinking will, inevitably, lead to the eradication of your seed from the gene pool.
    WoW Toons: Duskwind (retired)/Duskrime (retired)
    Diablo 3 Profile

Deleted
    This thread has definitely run its course and as such is being closed. It is also worth noting that sexuality is one of the topics not allowed in the Off-Topic forums, that goes right across the spectrum.