Fury - Mastery Stacking Macro (problem).

Hey all, I've been trying to work on mastery stacking on pre-pulls for my initial DW on Fury, I came across this really helpful guide from Eso:

http://www.suguild.com/forum/index.p...sg9724#msg9724

I have a problem though, the macro that he mentions in the guide:

/castsequence reset=20 Battle Shout, Moonwell Chalice, Death Wish

Doesn't seem to work. It gets stuck on the Moonwell Chalice. Not sure why, but according to macro explain-o-matic, Moonwell Chalice isn't recognized as a spell. Yet if I type /cast Moonwell Chalice in-game, it uses the trinket.

Is there something I'm doing wrong? Outdated? Would really appreciate any type of help.

Thanks!

/cast and /use are basically the same thing, so /cast works with items (and trinkets) just like /use would. Castsequence on the other hand only works with actual spells, so it hangs on the Moonwell Chalice.

I think

/use Moonwell Chalice
    /castsequence reset=20 Battle Shout, Death Wish

should do what you want to do. You'll get a "not ready yet" error for trying to use the trinket twice but it won't hang the macro.

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    /cast and /use are basically the same thing, so /cast works with items (and trinkets) just like /use would. Castsequence on the other hand only works with actual spells, so it hangs on the Moonwell Chalice.

I think

/use Moonwell Chalice
    /castsequence reset=20 Battle Shout, Death Wish

should do what you want to do. You'll get a "not ready yet" error for trying to use the trinket twice but it won't hang the macro.
    Nice option, thanks!

I actually got it to work somehow. I changed the reset=20 to reset=25, it seemed to do it chronologically correct - Shout, Trinket, DW. I don't know why though.