Ele Shaman Pandaria Stream

probs a lot of streamers out there but im an experienced ele shaman if u feel like watching feel free to tune in www.twitch.tv/wodderwing

---------- Post added 2012-03-31 at 08:34 AM ----------

Will probably be streaming again later tonight, but my first thoughts on elemental currently, is its fun, but no mana regen, dunno about that, currently on beta fulmination is not refunding any mana, so i go oom very early on in boss fights. The elemental shaman i played on has 102k mana and 3000 some odd spirit in resto gear and I was still oom.

As for glyphs I'm only using two for the moment (major) Unleashed lightning to help with leveling but as soon as i get into raids im probably going to drop that for the extra 5% haste.

So imo atm we need more glyphs for elemental, and some more mana regen as we'll be down to 10% and popping thunderstorm every CD we can.

I take it
    Elemental Precision: Now also increases your mana pool by 400%.
    is not in yet? And its rolling thunder that gives mana returns not fulmination.
    That thing about was datamined while back.
    Last edited by Asta; 2012-04-01 at 02:29 AM. Reason: . not ?

Quote Originally Posted by Asta View Post
    I take it is not in yet? And its rolling thunder that gives mana returns not fulmination.
    That thing about was datamined while back.
    Elemental Precision is increasing mana by 400%, and RT is giving mana returns and additional LS charges

will you be able to use the new talent primal elementlist in arena???? it is the last talent point so it would be alost if it was only for pve but idk what do you guys think?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sheradanmartin859 View Post
    will you be able to use the new talent primal elementlist in arena???? it is the last talent point so it would be alost if it was only for pve but idk what do you guys think?
    the new elementals have a base cooldown of 5 minutes, so they should be ok in the arena. that means primal elementalist should work too.

10+ Year Old Account
    The issue with mana isn't just with us. It appears they haven't tweaked mana regeneration tools much if at all. This means we're now at 100k mana instead of 130-150k, so we're seeing less return on %mana effects. The same was true leveling to 85. Really, though, it depends a great deal on what our mana will be at 90, and what ability costs will be. Until we can level to 90 to test this stuff, it's hard to say that it's even a design issue (though it will obviously hurt for the few weeks of the MoP pre-launch).

They've also removed a lot of things that help improve mana regeneration:
    - Mana Increasing Buff (AI)
    - Replenishment
    - Passive Mana Regeneration Buff (Mana Spring)
    - Intellect increasing mana pool (it doesn't anymore)

Apparently i was wrong about the 2% mana on cast it is still in but just not working atm :/ or just very very unnoticeable and not regening properly.

Basically my gripe right now is that I'm running OOM on a character with 3000 spirit @ lvl 85 during dungeon boss fights.
    Last edited by muxx; 2012-04-01 at 07:21 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by muxx View Post
    Apparently i was wrong about the 2% mana on cast it is still in but just not working atm :/ or just very very unnoticeable and not regening properly.

Basically my gripe right now is that I'm running OOM on a character with 3000 spirit @ lvl 85 during dungeon boss fights.
    If you're Elemental, Spirit has nothing to do with your regen in combat. The only thing that applies is Rolling Thunder and judicious use of Thunderstorm.

Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    If you're Elemental, Spirit has nothing to do with your regen in combat. The only thing that applies is Rolling Thunder and judicious use of Thunderstorm.
    I thought I read that spirit will regen mana for us

I'm not to excited about having to rely on thunderstorm for mana especially when it wont be doing any damage to the boss @ max range.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Beta. This is when they START testing things like mana regen and tweaking it to work properly. Plus, mana regen will only matter at level 90, in MoP, really. So until we can hit 90, it's hard to say there's even a problem (though with stable Mana levels, there likely would be).

i like that t12 4 set is baked in for MoP makes things oh soo nice

When do you plan on streaming? (your last VOD was two days ago)

Also ele mana regen was garbage at the start of cata too, I remember being super pissed about that.

holy crap is that ingame lava surge power aura? sweet jesus about time.
    Last edited by Volitar; 2012-04-10 at 05:03 AM.
    Hi Sephurik

Plus, mana regen will only matter at level 90, in MoP, really. So until we can hit 90, it's hard to say there's even a problem
    That's exactly what people said during cata beta and look how well that turned out. Ele goes oom in like 2-3 mins in arena.