Hello all, my name is Kesandri and I come to you speaking as GM of the guild 'Whats in the boX?', we play on the realm Dragonblight and have what we think is an interesting offer potentially for some of you out there. Please take your time to read below, and if you have any questions please feel free to contact myself. Thank you.

Whats in the boX (witb) are a casual/social guild full of real life and in-game friends. We formed back at the start of woltk with the promise to always keep our members interests at heart.
With a mixed playerbase of young and old, experianced and new players we pride ourselves on being a guild we feel most players can relax in and enjoy themselves.

We are always looking for new members to join our family, especially those who have lost friends who no longer play wow trying to find somewhere new they can call home.
Recently (5 months ago) we had an establised 10 man guild join with us due to the same problems I have mentioned above. At first they were cautious (as anyone would be) but we feel if you asked any of them now they would all say they did not regret it, they not only joined but with the help of some of our members started raiding again 3 times a week!

What is it we are asking? Well I will put it like this. If you are a group of friends/guildies that have found yourselves in a position that you can no longer enjoy wow due to an inactive guild roster or that you can no longer raid due to numbers consider giving us a go. We offer you a chance of getting back into wow and enjoying yourselves again, if that be simply to stick with your friends with a more active guild chat/comms or with the help of us to try and get a raid set up and running again. The one thing I can guarantee you is that myself and the members of witb have a keen interest in making our guild a place where people can mingle and enjoy wow. We dont have the sort of members who will ever leave box, the majority of our memberbase if they find themselves not enjoying wow would leave the game, rather than the guild, most of our members consider us a great place to be.

If you ask whats in it for WITB? Well quite simply a more active playerbase, more friends to make and more people to talk to, we view helping others to form raids etc as part of our guild a good thing, it gets more people playing wow who may end up not playing anymore.

If you would like any more info or to simply have a chat about it get in contact with myself in game.

Thank you for your time.

Kesandri
www.witbguild.wowstead.com