Page 27 of 27 FirstFirst ...
17
25
26
27
  1. #521
    so.. 550 down, and I still don't have one QQ.

  2. #522

  3. #523
    That means invents has been sent too ALL Annual Pass holders???
    Well i am still waiting for an invate, not yet get mine....

  4. #524
    Stood in the Fire
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    UK
    Posts
    451
    Quote Originally Posted by nzgul View Post
    That means invents has been sent too ALL Annual Pass holders???
    Well i am still waiting for an invate, not yet get mine....
    Theres over 1million AP'ers. not 500k. The invites are half done.

  5. #525
    Ah dam..... tought 550k was total. But how you know there is over million???
    Last edited by nzgul; 2012-04-06 at 09:22 AM.

  6. #526
    Meh still haven't got mine...

  7. #527
    Legendary! Holo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    In the Shadows
    Posts
    6,288
    Quote Originally Posted by nzgul View Post
    Ah dam..... tought 550k was total. But how you know there is over million???
    Blizzard said themselves. And no, im not among the 55% :/

    i5-3570k @ 4.4GHz|8GB DDR3 1600MHz|EVGA GTX 670 FTW x2 SLI|Samsung 830 128GB SSD

  8. #528
    Oh... hope i get in whit next wave!

  9. #529
    Blademaster Lolisen's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sweden
    Posts
    26
    Do you need in-game time at this moment to get an invite? :/

  10. #530
    High Overlord outflow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Scotland
    Posts
    125
    I jumped into it and it was a little busy:


  11. #531
    good lord thank god i havent got mine yet from the look of the pic above

  12. #532
    OMG!
    i wish i could unplag the others when i get it :P

  13. #533
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhawk90 View Post
    People told me that this expansion is about the Pandarens. I've been invited to the beta, downloaded the client - which took a day because the download speed was jumping between 0 and 600 KB/s - and as soon as I have entered... this has really nothing to do with Pandarens... this is absolutely Kung-fu Panda... heavily lagging kung-fu panda with many people being so kind to stand on the first quest giver so nobody can do anything.

    During the Cataclysm Beta Test, there were no issues like this. The client came down really smooth, I had no lags. They shouldn't invite so many players if their servers cannot handle that amount lol.
    You must have not been on a populated server. The same exact things happened at launch as I see in screenshots of the MoP beta. That's why I've decided that I'm going to roll a Panda instead of trying to power level to 90. It might be busy right now on the beta servers, but everyone will be trying to powerlevel at launch. It's just not worth the frustration.

  14. #534
    Woo I got in! Oh wait nvm stuck at 10% and from EU so can't post on the tech forums... Guess i'm back to waiting?

  15. #535
    Grunt Drakore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    11
    Awesome screen shot of all the Pandas! As for people stopping you from handing in quests, ticket them. That's what I do on the live servers. Surely it comes under "griefing" to deliberately try to prevent someone else from enjoying their in game experience.

  16. #536

  17. #537
    Quote Originally Posted by thunterman View Post
    Theres over 1million AP'ers. not 500k. The invites are half done.
    It's actually 1.4mln so it's not even half - if they going to invite 250k each week it will still take another month till end.

    Bit OT becouse it's about D3 beta but damn it's so funny when you compare it with MoP beta :

    Originally Posted by Blizzard

    Looking for one more chance to slay Diablo’s minions before the game launches? Well here’s that chance! We have 8 Diablo III beta keys to give away… and here’s where you come in. From Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 between the hours of 10 a.m. & 7 p.m. PDT, the
    @BlizzardCS Twitter account will post a series of Diablo III beta keys at random times throughout the week. If you’re the first to claim the key in your Battle.net account, you’re in the beta! There will be no warning when a key is coming, so be sure to follow along closely.
    8,
    Last edited by lyxx; 2012-04-07 at 12:12 PM.

  18. #538
    Quote Originally Posted by lyxx View Post
    It's actually 1.4mln so it's not even half - if they going to invite 250k each week it will still take another month till end.

    Bit OT becouse it's about D3 beta but damn it's so funny when you compare it with MoP beta :

    Originally Posted by Blizzard

    Looking for one more chance to slay Diablo’s minions before the game launches? Well here’s that chance! We have 8 Diablo III beta keys to give away… and here’s where you come in. From Monday, April 9 through Friday, April 13 between the hours of 10 a.m. & 7 p.m. PDT, the
    BlizzardCS Twitter account will post a series of Diablo III beta keys at random times throughout the week. If you’re the first to claim the key in your Battle.net account, you’re in the beta! There will be no warning when a key is coming, so be sure to follow along closely.
    8,
    what a stupid way to give out beta keys for a game, they want you to sit down all day next week for a chance to get a key lol fkn pathetic blizz.

  19. #539
    Grunt Drakore's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    11
    I have no idea why they gave me a Diablo III key but I've been playing .... quietly impressed.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •