Page 2 of 27 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Woot! I got in.

Actually this is sort of annoying for the non pass owners. Atleast they could pass a few thousand around to people who didn't want the annual.

Deleted
    Come on! Where's my invite?

Hopefully I'll get in, but with my luck I won't get in until the very last invite.

Finally, I am in =D

fingers crossed i get mine this wave !

Deleted
    For those getting invites from this wave, are you from US or EU?

Deleted
    us only or eu also?

Just installing now! Really looking forward to testing all the new features and doing what i can to make MoP a great game for us all ^_^

By the way, I have a very noob’ish question given this is my first ever beta... will I be able to play the beta now until it finishes testing? Or do they only have a certain amount of people testing at one time?

15+ Year Old Account
    European here... No beta account yet >.> Well... I do have a full day! And I didn't sleep yet but... Still, come on Blizzard!

Too bad I'm not on the AP. Good thing I can just use my brothers.

Just got my invite (EU). Have two accounts, both created 2005, bought the annual pass within a few days of release.

Deleted
    maybe they wanna test stability of realms with so many people, maybe they will merge realms in mop (the big plans for low pop realms they were talkin about) what do u think

Just got my invite

account: 9/12/06
    AP: 10/23/2011
    "one never escapes from the compulsion and chance to be powerful" Peter Sloterdijk
    i5-4690k --- ASUS Z97-A --- 16GB G.SKILL Ripjaws X 1600 --- EVGA 1080 Ti FTW3

for a total of 550K!

wooohoooooo! I knew blizzard would come through, GOT MINE!!!!!

figures sub since day 1 and annual pass since day 1 of it, still nothing... THNX BLIZZ

Deleted
    This is seriously PATHETIC.

Still no invitation and I signed up the first week.

Quote Originally Posted by StrykerMikado View Post
    Actually this is sort of annoying for the non pass owners. Atleast they could pass a few thousand around to people who didn't want the annual.
    So someone who didn't pay can have early access?