Deleted

A more complete progression race

With the recent post of Blood Legion it got me thinking - wouldn't it be alot more interesting if raid progression races would count the archievements instead of just kills? Because realy world first kills is whoever can cheese the fights faster such as stacking warlocks, druids or legendaries. Wouldn't it be more interesting in having guilds actually race for archievement completion instead? Sure killing the last boss first would be a token in the race but some archievements can be tricky and difficult.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would say trying to down a boss after only 2-3 weeks of drops is more difficult.
    Waiting on GW2 and Z.O.E. HD collection.
    Currently playing WoW and hating YGO.
    My Feral druid Main
    And most importantly I shall give you the means to travel faster than the fastest starship. To soar to the ends of the universe and beyond.....

Deleted
    How is stacking a raid comp for an achiv gonna be any different than stacking for a boss kill?

Quote Originally Posted by frag971 View Post
    wouldn't it be alot more interesting if raid progression races would count the archievements instead of just kills?
    not really. raid/dungeon achievements are notorious for relying on RNG or gimmicks to keep things 'interesting' long after they ceased being a challenge.

that being said, you CAN review achievements (both guild and personal) to help get a grasp on a guild or player's general desires.