Warzone commedations and what to do with them.

Hi just have a question with the commedations. I'm maxed out on both and level 39 with one champion bag in my storage what should I do with them? Should I buy a one of the speeders that I can't use yet? Should I buy champion commedations? I heard all the commedations are going to be converted 1F1 when 1.2 hits and the max will be 2000 commedations so I'm just wondering what to buy up until that happens then I can go and restock again and hopefully have them maxed out by the time 1.2 hits. Thanks for your time.

Fluffy Kitten
    Unless you really want that speeder, save the commendations. If anything, buy Merc Comms at 3:1 if you think you can earn enough back to cap at 2k WZs before the patch. When 1.2 hits, convert Merc to WZs at 1:1 and buy the BM gear that will be available to purchase with WZ comms and no PvP level restrictions.

You end up losing some WZ comms, even if you recap at 2k, but it gives you a way to bank some WZ comms for the gear.

High Overlord
    - buy the level 40 pvp gear; you can still buy higher level items if you aren't that level yet.
    - buy the level 40 pvp gear for your companion.
    - buy the health potions and expertise adrenals. If you have enough for personal use, sell the others on the GTN (they aren't bound), or mail them to alts.
    - buy the storage boxes, and sell the green item for credits. Use or sell the adrenals that come in them.
    - buy the pvp weapons from the other pvp vendor and turn around and sell them for credits.

No real need to save commendations if you do a lot of warzones, just spend away.

Fluffy Kitten
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyoric View Post
    - buy the level 40 pvp gear; you can still buy higher level items if you aren't that level yet.
    - buy the level 40 pvp gear for your companion.
    There is really no reason to buy the level 40 items at all. BW is introducing the Recruit PvP gear that be purchased with credits at level 50. These should be used to fill the remaining slots that you don't have the WZ comms for to purchase the unrestricted BM gear.

High Overlord
    You actually can't buy the speeders until you can use them, at least not the one that requires rank 65, never tried with the other one. My suggestion would be to buy the warzone medpacs/stims, especially if you're a class that can't throw a heal at yourself. You don't get them out of the level 50 bags like you do the lower level ones, so even if you're sitting on a bunch right now you'll probably go through them pretty quick once you're not getting them anymore.