Advice with Inscription

I need help with inscription. I have it maxed but can't figure out the most efficient way to make profit from it. Fortune Cards aren't really selling well. Any tips or suggestions? My server is very low population TBH

eh.
    glyphs?
    Thanks Jekdin for the amazing signature!

Glyphs
    Fortune cookies
    Offhands

Obviously you want mandatory glyphs made.
    Theres 2 ways to do this, either you craft pretty much every glyph you can or you do a /who command
    Do a /who command for diffrent classes and add a certain level to it i.e. /who paladin 25 /who rogue 25 etc
    If you see theres alot of players leveling craft some specific glyphs and put them on the AH.
    On my realm glyphs costs are over 300g i usually sell them for 100g less and at fast rates, this ain't my general income so im not bothered too much with it.

Fortune cards barely sell, true, why? They are too expensive and theres only a small chance to make profit. So why craft them?
    Fortune cookies sell anywhere between 9-15g a piece on my realm. Good investments. Get your cooking up!!!
    Keep up at least 10 x 5 stacks on the evenings (posts should be up and lowest price at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00 and weekends from 15:00 till 20:00) The higher your uptime the more you sell

Crafting any offhand and sell them, you wont be able to sell 10's of these per week but i manage to sell around 7/8 per week in any range

Other options still are darkmoon cards. If volatile life on your realm is cheap you are good to go. You get enough inferno ink from the fortune cookie part so go for that.

Quote Originally Posted by niteline View Post
    Glyphs
    Fortune cookies
    Offhands

Obviously you want mandatory glyphs made.
    Theres 2 ways to do this, either you craft pretty much every glyph you can or you do a /who command
    Do a /who command for diffrent classes and add a certain level to it i.e. /who paladin 25 /who rogue 25 etc
    If you see theres alot of players leveling craft some specific glyphs and put them on the AH.
    On my realm glyphs costs are over 300g i usually sell them for 100g less and at fast rates, this ain't my general income so im not bothered too much with it.

Fortune cards barely sell, true, why? They are too expensive and theres only a small chance to make profit. So why craft them?
    Fortune cookies sell anywhere between 9-15g a piece on my realm. Good investments. Get your cooking up!!!
    Keep up at least 10 x 5 stacks on the evenings (posts should be up and lowest price at 19:00, 20:00, 21:00 and weekends from 15:00 till 20:00) The higher your uptime the more you sell

Crafting any offhand and sell them, you wont be able to sell 10's of these per week but i manage to sell around 7/8 per week in any range

Other options still are darkmoon cards. If volatile life on your realm is cheap you are good to go. You get enough inferno ink from the fortune cookie part so go for that.
    ok thanks!