Multi-dot addon?

I'm looking for a multi-dot addon that makes frames off targets that have my dots on them. I usually can keep track of it without a addon. But finding with all the running around, soaking, and dodging fire and charges on blackthorn i lose track. I'm using elvui atm.

Looking for a addon that would give me frames for the drakes on the side like it does for the boat and blackhorn.

Any help is much appreciated.

So you basically want an addon that makes unitframes of every mob that's up? Pretty much impossible afaik. Correct me if I'm wrong though

just get fortex

Quote Originally Posted by Karei View Post
    So you basically want an addon that makes unitframes of every mob that's up? Pretty much impossible afaik. Correct me if I'm wrong though
    I was thinking the same thing, but seeing as for arenas you get a frame for every player I thought it might be possible.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't really know what you're asking. But I use TidyPlates and ForteXorcist to track my DoT spells. That seems to work just fine.
    www.mostlydead.enjin.com - We're recruiting!

Deleted
    TidyPlates is the closest you'll get. I don't know the specifics behind it but frames like HealBot/VuhDo/Grid cannot be created in combat any more.

Deleted
    TellMeWhen can do anything you like, if you only delve deep enough and use your Conditions tab properly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Get something to track the DoTs themselves:
    i.e Power Auras, TellMeWhen, Forte
    and many more.

Deleted
    I use Tidyplates to track dots on multiple targets