Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    The only laughable thing is you think it will be free.

Story wise I thought it was a great ending, I stood at the cross roads for longer then I'd like to admit thinking about the consequences. I just think the interchangable ending cut scene was pathetic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jackofwind View Post
    What entitles you, the consumer, to the right to influence a story that does not belong to you? Nothing.

I wish Bioware had just told everyone to sit down, shut the fuck up, and keep their quivering, turgid nerd boners in their pants.

I'm sorry that you feel that Earth is always 90% destroyed when there are clearly endings where it isn't. That just means you don't have a solid grasp on percentages.
    The moment Bioware and EA made the game with the intention of making a profit is the moment the consumers got the right to influence the story. That is how art has always worked. Artists either make independent art that they want to make, with no intention or requirement to sell it or they make art they intend to sell. If it is art they intend to sell they are either hired by someone to make a piece or they have a specific target audience in mind. Either way they have to make the art how the consumer would want it. They have some freedom but not complete freedom.

Picasso and DiVinci made their living of art they made for wealthy individuals. If those people were not happy they would not pay for it or not requisition future works. Bands have always done this, they make music that listeners will like.

15+ Year Old Account
    I fail to see why this is not part of the ME3 megathread...
    "I'm glad you play better than you read/post on forums." -Ninety
    BF3 Profile | Steam Profile | Assemble a Computer in 9.75 Steps! | Video Rendering Done Right