Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Krold View Post
    Am i misunderstanding something here? You make it sound like priests can only heal, and that warriors can only tank.
    Also i am pretty sure that druids has had their ups and downs in various patches & expansions.

Please refrain from narrowminded posts without thought put into them.
    You are misunderstanding something. I'm saying that Blizz still holds somewhat to the old "Hybrid Tax". Druids can heal/dps/tank. Warriors can only DPS/Tank. Druids gain the ability to heal but lose a little in the dps/tank areas relative to the warrior. It's focus v/s generalization. Rogues are gonna typically do a little bit better damage than feral druids, because the rogue can't dual spec into healing or tanking like the druid can. Likewise, priests can generally outheal a resto druid by a little bit, but don't have the quite the DPS output that ferals do.

Please refrain from calling others narrowminded, that kind of comment was uncalled for, and honestly kinda makes you look like a defensive jerk.
    "Stop being a giant trolling asshole." - Boubouille
    "The Internet is built on complaints about asinine things" - prefect
    "Facts became discussable when critical thinking stopped being the focus of education."- Chonogo
    "Sometimes people confuse "We Don't Understand This Yet" with "Ooga Booga Space Magic" - Chazus

Quote Originally Posted by Treelife View Post
    Smile and wave guys... Smile and wave...
    im lol'ing at this volunteer hospice center full of old ladies and theyre looking at me wierd.

Deleted
    omg!!! The QQing Resto Druid, try playing a Disc Priest in mop beta, then you will have something to qq about. The disc priest has been savagely nerfed to hell and back...... 6sec CD on PW:S ffs bye bye rapture and Divine Hymn...... now thats something to qq about

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dazmar View Post
    Class ruined because....

a glyph that only changed your look while using a CD...

0/10.
    Uh.. yeah. I don't have green fire, but I don't think warlocks are ruined.

Quote Originally Posted by Urti View Post
    Surely you didn't expect you're drood to be the SUPAH-HEALAH! did you? Droods are a hybrid, they are never gonna be as good in any one role as another class dedicated to that role. Resto durids will always be inferior healers to priests, bears aren't quite as good at tank as a prot warrior, and so-on.
    What you are referring to is whats called a "hybrid tax" and those are long gone! So that point is moot! I've seen Trees out heal priests which by the way are technically a hybrid class as well! The only pure classes are DPS classes such as rogues,mages,& warlocks!

So you're complaining that you get to have the old perma-tree form back? Isn't that what a "lot" of people wanted in the first place? Not just the change to the Treant form for only the cooldown, but to maintain it the entire time since "a druid is supposed to be able to shapeshift." (I personally love not having perma-tree form but at least now people get the option to have it back)

Not sure how that ruined druid if anything, since you love that form so much you should be so excited you're peeing yourself with joy because they're bringing it back.

If you actually have legitimate reasons as to why resto druids are now ruined, we'll be here waiting.
    Last edited by Melodi; 2012-04-05 at 06:01 PM.
    Those who do not learn from the past are doomed to repeat it.
    Melodi, Resto Druid

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Wait... are they actually really taking anything away from resto? I'm sorry, but from the few minutes I played my resto druid, I noticed that mushrooms can be used to heal now, and hit pretty hard for a raid heal. And... didn't really notice anything else missing? And PvP, a lot of those talents are pretty damn good.

This kids a douche bag lol, QQ less ya fucking retard

Quote Originally Posted by lolbubble View Post
    Would you mind explaning how they killed resto druids? Your post is like 95% QQ and 5% explanation.
    More like 99.995% QQ lol.

Don't see what you're talking about at all. Seems to me that resto druids have been one of the most, if not the most powerful healers this entire expansion if played by the right person.

hey guys I got a brilliant idea
    lets all make new threads about how blizzard is destroying each and every classes for some random reason
    off we go !!!

The OP was about to explain his reasoning then he took an arrow to the knee?

Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Nothing to see here, move along.
    True Story bro.
    Net+, A+, MCDST, Security+, CCNA, BASc

So...you DON'T want a glyph that lets you go into the classic tree form whenever you want? I'm confused.

10+ Year Old Account
    And this is why Blizzard should never give beta access to everyone that buys a package.

Specially since at least 75% of the people buy it because its a demo.
    Like i said before i want to see the endless qq on the forums when the little kids that asked their moms money to get the annual pass, find out they cant keep their lvl 90 panda into the live realms.
    Last edited by Antherios; 2012-04-05 at 06:11 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Furiex View Post
    This kids a douche bag lol, QQ less ya fucking retard
    Sure it's a daft thread to write, but throwing insults like that is a bit extreme don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by Aarnor View Post
    The OP was about to explain his reasoning then he took an arrow to the knee?
    lol that was good..

anyway, ya i dont think they're killing resto at all. I've played a resto since early BC as my main, and honestly, I'm very very VERY excited about all the changes inc. I mean, healing shrooms (just adding to our awsome aoe heals), old perma tree form (omg omg omg), some REALLY cool utility talents (has no one thought about how cool using our mini-blink + vortex + mass entanglement in a boss fight with adds would be and look? Like, holy crap thats a ton of utility for that situation!), external target barkskin (yay), some on demand healing boosts by doing a little dps (talented, but ya people complaining "i dont want to dps wah!" but by dps'ing you get a boost to your healing, um... thats good right? duh!). And thats just the tip of the iceberg.

Seriously people, stop complaining. Tree's are gonna be in a GREAT place for MoP, probably the best place I've seen them in during my whole WoW career. And btw, I'm in beta, i've tested my tree. I can't wait for release because everythings just so much better on a 5.0 druid.

10+ Year Old Account
    so is boomkin dead too since they have a glyph to change that? OMG WHAT ABOUT TRAVEL FORMS! THEY BROKE THEM

Neat. In the future I'm going to ask that you all don't mindless reply to someone you think is a troll. Report him and move on.