Suggest me some computer games!

As the title says I'm looking for some good titles to play. I'm open to every genre. I would love an action rpg.

Thanks for any suggestions.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Skyrim imo, overhyped and very good since I've played it. Donno anything else about RPG but you can try BF3 for pc since its graphics are amazing
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    People complain that catering to the 1% of players for (mythic) raids is atrocious.

981 page thread about wanting Blizzard to cater to less 1% of the player base is downright giggle worthy.

Pit Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    LOL nevermind. I'm blind apparently.
    Last edited by Profyrion; 2012-04-05 at 07:29 PM.
    ^ The above should be taken with two grains of salt and a fistful of "chill the F* out".

Mutha, fuckin, Age Of Empires 2.....you wont regret buying it. For an action Rpg, I believe Kingdoms of Amular is for the pc, if I'm not mistaken.

go with the good classic RTS game Rise of Nations: Thrones and Patriots, or try out Sins of a Solar Empire

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    Nothing. Closest game is Tera and is out on 28th of april. Everything else is May-June. A fucking drought right now.
    Totally agree, me and some friends gonna play Tera when it comes and the rest are out in may-june also GW2 you can try it out when its released/beta
    Quote Originally Posted by Mil Mascaras View Post
    People complain that catering to the 1% of players for (mythic) raids is atrocious.

981 page thread about wanting Blizzard to cater to less 1% of the player base is downright giggle worthy.

Deus ex: human revolution, Pretty fun action rpg, it has a good quality feel to it in terms of voice acting, soundtracks etc.. I highly recommend that you try it!

What genre? timeframe in which they went out?

League of Legens, Skyrim, BF3, Heroes of Might and Magic 6, The Witcher 2, Assasin Creed Revelations, Civilization 5, Mass Efect 3. Those are good games, maybe if we get a little more info to have more accurate answers..

I have the following on my PC right now:

Wow
    SC2
    Warp
    Anomaly
    Bastion
    World of Goo
    Tortchlight
    Plants vs Zombies
    Limbo
    Day of Defeat: Source
    Half Life 2
    Team Fortress 2
    Trackmania
    Magicka
    GTA 4
    Borderlands
    Vindictus
    Skyrim
    Mini Ninjas
    Just Cause 2
    Assassin's Creed Brotherhood
    Crysis 2
    Lego Star Wars 3
    Lego Pirates of the Carribean
    Star Wars: Jedi Academy
    Star Wars: The Force Unleashed
    Worms Armageddon

Deleted
    As said in another thread here gog.com is currently giving away the first Fallout for free maybe its something for you ? www.gog.com/en/gamecard/fallout
    Other then that i can suggest Gotham City Impostors (like TF2 but with people dressed as batman vs people dressed as jokers with home made weapons) SPAZ (Space Pirates and Zombies) is quite fun, Saints row the Third,Trine 1 and Trine 2 well thats a few games atleast.

Thanks for all the suggestions guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Bob from Accounting View Post
    I thought of getting Sins of a solar empire but then I found out it doesn't have a single player campaign, just skirmishes, so screw that.
    meh i enjoy rts and space combat, to each his own

10+ Year Old Account
    Action RPG? Off the top I would say Skyrim, Deus Ex, and Fallout: New Vegas. The later's Old World Blues is a great DLC and the Project Nevada mod adds a lot to FNV.
    Sir Robin, the Not-Quite-So-Brave-As-Sir-Lancelot.
    Who had nearly fought the Dragon of Angnor.
    Who had almost stood up to the vicious Chicken of Bristol.
    And who had personally wet himself, at the Battle of Badon Hill.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithbreaker View Post
    As the title says I'm looking for some good titles to play. I'm open to every genre. I would love an action rpg.

Thanks for any suggestions.
    More action hack and slash but Darksiders is also a pc game when paire to a ps3 or 360 controller its amazing , transformer (the latest game is good too) warhammer space marine, Orc vs human, magicka, Torchlight.

open to every genre? Here's a few:

batman: arkham city and arkham asylum: the gameplay is fun, the combat system has got to be one of my favorites in gaming. Particularly how they manage to balance the stealth and fighting elements so that both are equally useful/fun.

minecraft: creativity will get you everywhere. the game has thousands of mods and player created maps to mix it up, and is constantly being added to by the developers.

fallout. I've played fallout 1 and 2 and found them really fun open world games, even if they have a lot of "guide, dang it!" moments. I don't know about fallout 3, but I've heard good things.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithbreaker View Post
    Action RPGs, eh? If you own a console, I'd recommend Dark Souls or it's predecessor Demon's Souls (only available for PS3). Both are fantastic games of that genre.