Thread: Help Please!

Deleted

Help Please!

Hi everyone.
    My Raid frames are gone.
    Today i decided to do a clean install of all my addons since one of them was delaying my casts like having a gcd right before the cast.
    Anyway,after i saved my interface/wtf folders,i deleted them i updated wow,logged in to get the interface/wtf folders back and reinstalled some of the addons i already had.
    Those addons are:
    Battleground Targets
    DispelBorder
    Omnicc
    PortaitTimers
    Dbm

Before i continue installing the rest of the addons i logged in the game to set those up.
    When i invited a friend in the party(i could see his portait),when he converted to raid the raid frames were gone.
    Any idea what to do?
    Tried relogging and disabling all addons but nothing worked(thus why i posted the addons there.)
    Any idea how to make them appear again?First time i have this issue.
    Last edited by mmoc800c2071bc; 2012-04-05 at 08:00 PM.

assuming your using blizzards raid frames, have you got "Use Raid-Style Party Frames" on as well as all the auto-activate on for all group setups?

Deleted
    Yea i have it for all the groups,both specs pvp and pve also
    If i unlock the options i see the border of the resize panel but there are no raid frames there.I enabled and disabled all the options that could interfere with them but nothing.It aint the show/hide option also since that was the first thing i checked.