Deleted

Witcher 2: Enhanced edition

So apparently, like the original Witcher, the Witcher 2 also gets an enhanced edition as part of the X360 release, with an extended endgame, updated graphics and a tutorial.

one problem though, for people with limited download: it's a 10 GB download, which can be quite painful for those among us that only have 30 a month. worse yet, it's not optional like the Skyrim HQ texture pack, and it downloads automatically unless you disable updates for Witcher 2 completely.

the update passed last tuesday, and it was quite a surprise for me. even though i got a 100 GB limit, because I got 2 PC's with the witcher installed at home, it still meant 20 GB of my limit gone.

so, how do you feel about this update? remember, it's free for those that already own Witcher 2.

Link to the pre-download for the Enhanced Edition: http://en.thewitcher.com/enhancededition/

So, yea.. 11.97GB download, but totally worth it. You get so much extra for free.

I stopped my last hadmode playthrough of witcher 2 months ago when I got MOP beta and ME3 and other games came up. Just picked it up again last week after being bored/done with the others and didn't even know about the upcoming free patch. Luckily my game was RIGHT at the end of chapter 2 when i got the patch popup, and most the new content is in chapter 3. Cant wait to play through it.