Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    Most colleges that use macs specifically get PCs for animation and rendering.

The only time I would ever recommend a Mac is if you have money to throw away and you only plan on using illustrator,indesign and photoshop... which do work better on Macs.
    well i planned on doing both. as it stands my photoshop cs5 runs very well on a 5 year old pc, same with illustrator. haven't worked with after effects yet so that might be a concern.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cattaclysmic View Post
    The evidence for leprechauns is immense - do you know how many socks dissappear on the world scale... This means that the chance of leprechauns exists is the same as them not existing - therefore you cannot deny their existence

Quote Originally Posted by Diaxx View Post
    plan on using illustrator,indesign and photoshop... which do work better on Macs.
    No, they really do not work better on Mac. UI and features are the same across whole CS5 suite on both Windows and Mac, but on Windows side you get few perks like more mouse buttons and hardware GPU acceleration.

Adobe has absolutely no interest to pander Apple anymore after the Flash debacle.
    Never going to log into this garbage forum again as long as calling obvious troll obvious troll is the easiest way to get banned.
    Trolling should be.