MoP & Professions for Warlocks

Hey there fellow MMO-Champ Community, currently debating what Professions I should take for Mists of Pandaria, which ones are looking the best? Will it be like WotLK and Cata where each prof gives a bonus? (ie, static bonus 80 to int\str\agi)

I would imagine all proffs will remain MOSTLY even in terms of dps gain

It'll probably be very similar to current status. Still waiting on next level Lightweave to see where that lines up with what seems to be 320 primary stat gain (Only enchanting unique benefits seem to exist at the moment, Enchant Ring - Greater STAT gives 160 of STAT), as at the moment it's average value is beyond other professions for Intellect users (Besides Blacksmithing with Epic gems)

Tailoring will always be the best for warlocks.. and It used to be engineering was the best to go along with it.. still might be.

i'll stay with tailoring and jewelcrafting
    but if my char is on the beta server i'll take a look which profession, as long as they are implemented in a good way, is the best for me

Unless your intention is to change professions every time Blizzard makes prof X slightly better you should just stick with 2 crafting profs.

Deleted
    Inscription might be the good idea at the beginning of the expac. I'm thinking about switching to it. The epic staff and shoulder enchant give you a nice start for progression raiding, not to mention Darkmoon card as a trinket. I'm pretty sure the INT benefit should stay the same for every prof. Except JC that might get a slightly more INT(1-3 more I guess).

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Unless your intention is to change professions every time Blizzard makes prof X slightly better you should just stick with 2 crafting profs.
    Currently dont have any profs

Quote Originally Posted by DrFeelGood View Post
    Currently dont have any profs
    JUst pick something which non of your other chars have and it is usefull for you.

Jewelcrafting for example is always useful if you can supply the ore
    Enchanting is also always useful, it will save you money and time

But focussing on the best prof is pointless because for warlocks the benefit overall equel.

Personally I like tailoring (which seems to be the best) because of the cheap leg and cloack enchant and enchanting which benefits tailoring and all of your chars.

Tailor/Enchant is always good, not sure if they are changing bonuses in MoP though

tailor alchemy for me, hope tailor stays as #1 for casters
    Be feared, or be fuel

Deleted
    Tailoring + Enchanting here.

Cheap leg enchant(3gold vs thousands)
    Cheap cloak enchant(1gold vs hundreds)

Two ring enchants(2 shards)
    Not to mention the money that comes along with enchanting

Hated jewelcrafting personally, frustrating having to swap in and out gems per item to stick to the "3 gem limit".

Quote Originally Posted by Adt View Post
    Hated jewelcrafting personally, frustrating having to swap in and out gems per item to stick to the "3 gem limit".
    This is the primary reason I don't use it on my main, I wouldn't mind if they made it so that additional gems beyond 3 only give their normal bonus, but I expect that type of implementation would be technically limited, or not work ideally or some such reason.