Proc'd abilities not firing? [Ret]

I've had an issue over the last couple of days with proc'd abilities not firing in PvE group content and PvP. My pally is level 50 and its happened several times over the last couple of days.

Divine Purpose and Art of War procs will fire up on my screen, but then I push button 4 (Templar's Verdict) or button 5 (Exorcism) on my keyboard they simply do not fire. I end up having to do a judgement or Crusader Strike instead (if off CD) which is a dps loss for my toon.

I'm trying to figure out what the problem is, but I'm kind of at a loss. I have nothing blocking these abilities (stuns, silences, etc). Any thoughts on why this is happening?

It would most likely be an addon bug or something along that line. I've been playing my paladin quite a bit for the last few weeks, and even did a raid on Tuesday and had no problems with my procs =S

10+ Year Old Account
    Im raiding right now, no problems

Can you use the spells at all?

I'm assuming by you saying "button", it's bound to your mouse keys, are you sure they aren't colliding with a different spell/ability?

Deleted
    He says "button 4 and 5 on my keyboard.

Anyway, try a keybinds reset to default, maybe something screwed them. And check any keybinds addons, if you're at it.