Deleted

Looking for 2 addons (DoTimer/Wakespams alternatives)

Howdy!
    I'm looking for two addons, I hope someone will be able to suggest me something.
    I need to replace DoTimer and WakeSpams
    The first hasn't been updated for centuries and I doubt it ever will again. It still works for me atm and that's kinda surprising, but it's full of errors and it's hard to furtherly customize it.
    The second hasn't been updated since september 2011 (approx) and it's been complicated to achieve what I wanna do with it in its current state.

What do I need exactely?

DoTimer is what I picked up at the time in place of ForteXorcist because I didn't really like the single bar (altough it looked cool) and I liked to have several bars more. Consider that I mostly use it on my Shaman (altough it does get an use on other classes as well)
    To give you an idea check this screenshot:

I track some buffs of mine, generally cooldowns or things I wanna track always. I only keep the essential stuff there of course.
    I also use it to track Earth Shield (how many stacks left and how much time) and the time left on Riptide on several targets.
    I also do track these on Grid, but DoTimer bars give me more accurate data when I need it.
    Similar thing for Flame Shock when I'm elemental.
    Do you know any alternatives for an addon allowng me to do this?
    I can only thing of Classtimer, which I used for a long time but it just doesn't cut it, it's waaay far from the degree of customization and personalization offered by DoTimer.

WakeSpams instead I use to announce in chat the use of some abilities (heroism, etc) and interrupts (Wind Shear)
    I'd love to use it for dispel as well but I've been unable to.
    Mind that I'm talking about enemy dispel, namely the spell "Purge" which dispels bonus effects on a target of choice. Not talking about dispel of debuffs on your raid/party friends.
    I'd love to have the same kind of announcement for Mage's Spellsteal.
    Anything you can suggest me?

Thanks!

Deleted
    I think Raven can do most of what you are looking for in terms of a replacement for DoTimer; it certainly has a lot of configurable options. I made some testbars to see and it seems to look like the ones you have in your screenshot, though I don't use that feature myself, so I don't know the full functionality of it.
    Raven

I believe Raeli's Spell Announcer can announce purge/stolen buffs, but I am not sure. It can announce interrupts and heroism though. If you install it I suggest you go through the options right away, since it comes with several announcements already turned on, which can be a little annoying.
    RSA

Deleted
    Thanks Panacia! Will test them later and will post afterwise.
    Meanwhile thanks again for the suggestions

SpeakinSpell I'd recommend instead of WakeSpams or RSA. RSA needs less config but it isn't as well maintained anymore since author quit the game.

Deleted
    Ok tried a bit the three addons, and here are my comments:

Raven
    Wow this is FANTASTIC. So many options... it's just perfect for me! Only thing I haven't been able to do yet (might be possible but I just haven't found it) is make so a buff bar remains on screen for a set amount of seconds after it expired. I could only find options related to flashing, fading and colouring when a buff is within a set range from expiring, but not to let it remain on screen for a lil while after it expired.
    Maybe someone can help me?

RSA
    Just what I needed! Fantastic!

SpeakinSpell
    It's a bit complicated to set up, for interrupts, purges, dispel etc I think I prefer RSA.
    Where I'm loving SpeakinSpell is to setup automatic random sentences when a certain kind of event occurs. When I stop casting a spell, when I get interrupted, when I get debuffed, when I mount, when I resurrect someone.
    I've always loved this kind of silly things. Well... not when raiding maybe, but when I'm messing around I LOVE to do stuff like that. I'm gonna love SpeakinSpells for things like that. Got so many ideas atm

Nonetheless THANKS to everybody for suggesting me these awesome addons!

Quote Originally Posted by Akumasama View Post
    Raven
    Wow this is FANTASTIC. So many options... it's just perfect for me! Only thing I haven't been able to do yet (might be possible but I just haven't found it) is make so a buff bar remains on screen for a set amount of seconds after it expired. I could only find options related to flashing, fading and colouring when a buff is within a set range from expiring, but not to let it remain on screen for a lil while after it expired.
    Maybe someone can help me?
    I haven't used Raven but I think NeedToKnow has the ghost bar setting so a bar stays after it has expired.