Deleted

Glory of the Ulduar Raider 25, how many?

Let's assume for a moment everyone in the raid has a good idea of how to do the fight and they won't screw up on general mechanics or do silly things, how many people would you need to do the Glory 25 achievements?

Deleted
    if your talking about hc ds geared ppl then you can 8-10 man it easily.. just get ppl who know tacts!

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Bosses are easy, tactics is just using a brain! 8-10 should indeed be enough! ^^

Deleted
    Thanks, we'll be sure to give this a go soon then!

Deleted
    Only yogg0 if you're doing 0 light is hard, rest is piss anyway. 8-10 peepers should be fine.

We do yogg 0 with 8 people.

10-12 imo because some people still don't understand mechanics

I've done it with 6, one of those people being someone we sold it to. The only fight that's hard to under man for the meta achieve is yogg-1 light, which if you keep freya up it's instantly a thousand times easier since you no longer have to worry about sanity. And honestly we probably could have done it with 0 if we got another person or two.

I did a Ulduar 25 back in Firelands patch... We were focusing on doing the achievements that were not part of the meta, but we DID do yogg 0... We were in 13 people, and some of them were REALLY clueless... Me and a rogue had to do the job inside of the portal, along with killing the tentacles, so the others would follow us.

So yes, 8-10 must be easily doable now, specially if people know the mechanics...

As many as you can find. Glory takes a long time and you will lose 20-50% of your raid before the end due to afks/dcs/quitters/unfathomable stupidity.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm with the other posters, 8-10 sounds perfect. Ulduar is VERY old, in terms of patches + expansion.
    Time is the greatest teacher, but unfortunately, it ends up killing all of its students.

I do it weekly with 8-12 people, some of which are 80s. I usually try and scrounge a few more for Yogg1, just to make sure it goes smoothly, but everything else is pretty cake, even with people who aren't super familiar with the fights.

I was in a 25 man group that had 25 people and they kept failing just trying to do FL with all orbital defenses up

I kept trying to tell them you need to get people onto the FL to shut it down so we can blast it with pyrite

It seems the only people who want to join these kind of pugs are the seriously stupid ones who cant listen to whats being said

After FL ulduar is doable with about 10 people even if they totally suck

The nice part is that the more PuGs you have, the less competent people you need. Just having warm bodies to soak damage and insanity will help, and you probably just need 1 good tank/1 good healer/3-4 good dps in a full raid group.

I've done the first wing with 3-4 people, and 4-6 ppl until Yogg. For yogg, I found the more people, the better because it shares the rng of p2 insanity. Also, the extra people will help if you plan to do yogg 0 since the adds will begin to stack up if your dps falls a bit behind.

15+ Year Old Account
    I've done it with seven, so you can drop a few if you don't have any friends. Like myself.