Page 15 of 15 FirstFirst ...

1:02(let me just reposition my kneecap), and 1:40(oooh lets try standing up after breaking one of my legs) primarily but many of the others

Quote Originally Posted by Madkitty View Post
    SNIP
    1:02(let me just reposition my kneecap), and 1:40(oooh lets try standing up after breaking one of my legs) primarily but many of the others
    I've had to do the kneecap things a few times in my day, not fun at all. Hockey trashed my one knee over the years so it would pop out sometimes when I got hit awkwardly. I would then be on the ice looking like that guy lol. The worst part were the days after because the tendons and muscles around the knee would sprain from that and get super tight and the adrenaline was gone for the pain. Stretching that out so you can keep playing in a tourney. Again, not fun.

Also, anyone who plays Rugby. Insane lol. Definitely need a pair for that.
    Last edited by Duncanîdaho; 2012-04-25 at 02:31 AM.
    The generalist looks outward; he looks for living principles, knowing full well that such principles change, that they develop. It is to the characteristics of change itself that the mentat-generalist must look. There can be no permanent catalogue of such change, no handbook or manual. You must look at it with as few preconceptions as possible, asking yourself, "Now what is this thing doing?" -Children of Dune