Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Make a warrior for each race and play them a bit for a few lvls. See how they move, attack, laugh, run etc.
    Know that you will be staring at their backs for a long time. Pick one you like most.

Go prot for early lvling - fast dungeons, good at pvp ( as much as a warrior can be at lower lvls ), good at aoe lvling.

15+ Year Old Account
    best for prot = night elf
    best for dps = worgen
    best for cool factor = gnome

Arms is best for questing, fury is not really a good spec until much later.
    What will be the best at 85-90 is anyone's guess at this point, too early to say.

Cool factor is clearly just my opinion. Some people would argue that Dwarf is better than Night Elf for tanking but a 10% damage reduction cd is really not that useful.
    Last edited by Siri; 2012-04-08 at 04:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, most races are good for the Warrior class. But Worgen, Human and Gnome are the most prominent (of the alliance races), if I had to say.

Dwarves are for PvE oriented tank players /w a bleed removal, and Night Elves get additional CTC and Shadowmeld, so is more for the kind of player who is pve oriented tank, but enjoys fucking with people at mine.

If you care about PvP Human, you'll be at a huge disadvantage if you don't make human. If you care about PvE Worgen is the best for DPS and Nightelf for Tanking. It's not nearly as important as in PvP though, you'll pretty much meet 99% Human Warriors or Orc past 2k rating.

Source: 8/8 hc Warrior

Actually if you care about PvP don't make a Warrior at all they're probably the worst PvPers right now, there is no reason to take one over a DK.

Level as arms, theres not enough hit gear early on in the game for Fury to not be hella annoying. As for race, it's really up to you, but for racials if you plan to tank NE, Dwarf, and Draenei all have decent racials. Humans have good racials for pvp, and pve damage with the free expertese, really I'm usually of the mindset of playing what you like looking at.

DO NOT LEVEL AS FURY, trust me big mistake. You are rage dry the majority of the time because of your low hit rating and you need to be constantly getting upgrades to be on-par with arms. Arms on the other hand you can just roll with the heirloom axe and have more moves suitable to leveling.

Worgen for PvE.
    Human for PvP.

Dwarf or Draenai if you're Fcing or intend to go prot for the most part.
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes go worgen so u can become yet another Twilight fanboy.... can't stand worgen(can't u tell? :P) for anything, their 1%crit racial can be made up from a profession... so go what ever u want.

I've had a human warrior, couldn't stand the stick in the butt running animation...

I'd go Night Elf or Dwarf... personal preferences
    The sims lies, don't trust them....

10+ Year Old Account
    When I refer to animations I mean males as they are what I play and have experienced.

Prot Racials

1. Night Elf - Quickness (2% Miss Chance)
    2. Dwarf - Stoneform (10% less damage and removes poisons,bleeds and diseases)
    3. Draenei - Gift of the Naaru (Heals 20% health)

Prot Animations

1. Dwarf
    2. Human
    3. Worgen

Arms / Fury Racials

1. Worgen - Viciousness (1% Crit)
    2. Human - Mace/Sword Specialization (3 Expertise to maces and swords)
    3. Dwarves - Mace Specialization (3 expertise to maces)

Arms Animations

1. Human
    2. Night Elf
    3. Gnome

Fury Animations

1. Human
    2. Worgen
    3. Draenei

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Scummer View Post
    When I refer to animations I mean males as they are what I play and have experienced.

Prot Racials

1. Night Elf - Quickness (2% Miss Chance)
    2. Dwarf - Stoneform (10% less damage and removes poisons,bleeds and diseases)
    3. Draenei - Gift of the Naaru (Heals 20% health)

Prot Animations

1. Dwarf
    2. Human
    3. Worgen

Arms / Fury Racials

1. Worgen - Viciousness (1% Crit)
    2. Human - Mace/Sword Specialization (3 Expertise to maces and swords)
    3. Dwarves - Mace Specialization (3 expertise to maces)

Arms Animations

1. Human
    2. Night Elf
    3. Gnome

Fury Animations

1. Human
    2. Worgen
    3. Draenei
    Gnomes have +3 expertise for 1h swords and daggers - if u want to roll SMF ...anyway gnomes>all

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kvitko View Post
    Gnomes have +3 expertise for 1h swords and daggers - if u want to roll SMF ...anyway gnomes>all
    Oh yeah Gnomes are decent for single minded fury, the only problem is that Humans do both swords and maces of which affect 1h and 2h so unless you don't care about doing max dps (which you kinda should as it affects the rest of the raid) then go SMF.

I would roll a Gnome Warrior just for the two hander animations. Doing a neat flip with a two hander is quite awesome to say the least . I actually like the gnome body scale (Dimension of the body and not height ) as it fits plate armour quite well.

I started out as a Human, then race changed to Worgen for most of Cata for the 1% crit, but now that my warrior isn't my raiding toon, I race changed to NE (female).

To me, Female NE's look the best in almost all armor compared to the other races and have the best animations. Although for PVP humans are superior (to all races) shadowmeld does have its uses and 2% miss is always nice.