Deleted

Dungeon with most reputation?

Hi guys,

Question.. What instance provides the most reputation per run in cataclysm? (tabard rep)

Can't find it on the net.

Tips are welcome.

Greets, Bloodski

Tol'vir

10char

Deleted
    Gonna go with Grim batol for speed/rep, if you nuke all the trash down to 5-15% while on the drakes you can pretty much run through it and each mob still gives the full rep no matter what HP theyre on.

Deleted
    Best guess would be halls of origination, as that place has the most bosses per run if you do a full clear

HoO if you do all 4 end bosses.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah Halls of Origination. Fair amount of trash, a lot of bosses. Most rep comes from boss kills.
    Lained - 60 Shaman | Lainedtv - 60 Druid | Lainedz - 60 Paladin

10+ Year Old Account
    HoO hands down.

Deleted
    I'm not sure how Grim Batol works if you just leave all the packs at 10% from your dragons but if that still gives full rep (I think it does) then it would be a pretty good contender. Even if its not the most rep, its probably the most rep per minute.

But then again, that was back when DPS was low and those Dragons sped things up so much. Nowadays it might be HoO just because normal group DPS will be so high.

I wouldn't recommend Grim Batol unless you're doing a full-guild run, and even then you'd have to be real careful if you want to get all the trash low but not kill them with the drakes.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I wouldn't recommend Grim Batol unless you're doing a full-guild run, and even then you'd have to be real careful if you want to get all the trash low but not kill them with the drakes.
    Well if he's entering a specific dungeon I kind of assumed it'd be a guild run. If he's solo isn't it much faster to simply queue for random, after all sitting in org waiting for HoO queue to pop isn't getting you any rep. Its been months since I really did a 5man in LFD so I'm not sure what the queue times are like.

Halls.. deadmines has a ton of rep but a ton of nasty trash too.. (DM has like.. 6 bosses? or is it 5).. anyway HOO has the most rep to be gained.

Field Marshal
    15+ Year Old Account
    Like most ppl already mentioned.. HoO is nice..

However, one I haven't seen in this thread is SFK, it's a pretty easy instance and if you do a full clear it always gave me quite a nice bit of rep..
    But that's just my personal experience.. For me it always looked like it gave the most without actually really monitoring it..

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    DM was brilliant until they removed a lot of trash. HoO is good with all the bosses, it's a long instance plenty of rep.
    Grim Batol can be excellent depending on how well you weaken mobs through the bomb run, killing them gives 0 rep, weaken them enough and take free quick rep.