10+ Year Old Account

Question about Collector Edition

Hi there I had a question, I currently have an annual pass but I plan to buy D3 CE.. upon reading the fourms recently someone said that I was able to give my regular D3 to a friend to help combat foes rising up from hell. I was wondering if this is true and if so how does I happen?

10+ Year Old Account
    The only information I recall was when adding a CE to your D3 annual pass account it will add the CE items to the active version of D3 you have and add 4 months of wow time to your account.

I honestly think the giving D3 to a friend Idea is better so I hope this was changed, but I have not heard anything about it.

Don't know if it'll actually happen,but a blue said after you put in your CE key, you're supposed to be able to call support and have them issue you a new reg edition key that you can give out/sell/eat/whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falstad View Post
    Hi there I had a question, I currently have an annual pass but I plan to buy D3 CE.. upon reading the fourms recently someone said that I was able to give my regular D3 to a friend to help combat foes rising up from hell. I was wondering if this is true and if so how does I happen?
    Right and wrong. That rule is for WoW. If you buy the digital download of WoW and upgrade to a CE at a later time, you will rcv you original Digital DL CD key to give to a friend.

In Diablo 3, you will get 4 free months of WoW time for upgrading your account to CE. So sadly you cant give one to a friend. =o[

BUT, if you purchase D3 from the store and later buy a CE, you might be able to give the old copy to a friend. Thats not official though, just me thinking out loud.
    Last edited by Beazy; 2012-04-06 at 09:35 PM.